How would you feel if your affair was discovered?

BusyNAbroad

How would you feel and how would you act?

Also, how would you feel if your original partner had suspicions and investigated this and found out and has all evidence?

Thirdly, how would you feel and what would you do if everyone spoke about it publicly, i.e. tell around the whole world about what you did, indiscretely?

i face it bravely. i think it is because i truly love my bf, i am not just having fun.

i was discovered because my husband became suspicious and read my diary. my reaction was i was very concerned how hurt he felt. i did not regret what i did because i know why i am doing that.

about the third question about the whole world talking about it, i am not bothered at all. the world does not bother me as long as my bf loves me.

First of all I would never put myself in that position. But ok since you ask this question let's put it in science fiction, first he would actually find out through me since I'm such a horrible liar. I would just end up saying it myself or just walking away and he won't see me again.

Now if I was being caught and/discovered I would leave him very fast. No I can't picture myself apologizing while he's mad and in pain and too much explanation that I would have to give, no I couldn't ever bear that. It would just be too much for me.

If everyone spoke about it, I would move somewhere else where there's new people who don't know me or have an ID change.

interesting... so a cheater had to be remorseful. this is your perception, i respect that.

not everyone is interested to pour out the whole story here. a mature person who had been through life will not jump to judge without knowing details. and a mature religious person will know that he is not supposed to judge. ( not targeting at anyone. )

So who cheated? You or your partner?

None, I just asked this question because I generally don't like when cheaters feel justified to defend themselves (not in a legal sense) after they're discovered, and I know many of them, in my family, in my circles of friends, acquaintances.

They feel that they have the "right" not to be punished or scolded for what they did.

There is no justification for cheating. And of course those who cheat are going to be judged adversely for doing it whether they like it ot not because cheating hurts others, destroys families and debases trust. Those who do not want to be judged feel like that because they don't like having their consciences bothered - they prefer to lie to themsleves as well as to others.

i would feel

stupid, lousy, dirty, cheap, deceitful etc etc, and you know what i would deserve to feel like that!

i wouldnt try and make it up to the person, damage done with no repair.

and as an act i wouldnt even attempt to reconcile,that would be wrong, why right a wrong if you could go that way, hypocritical.

Archived