This is how you end your Shyness,and approach women with ease

Jay_Bird

STOP MASTERBATING!!!!!!!!

when you stop masterbating for long periods of time

you approach women with ease

because your testorone levels are so high at that point,that you can't wait to approach a woman

if you think i'm kidding try not masterbating for awhile,and see how your attitude changes

when you masterbate,you give yourself excuses on why you can't approach a woman

hope that helps

STOP MASTERBATING!!!!!!!!

when you stop masterbating for long periods of time

you approach women with ease

because your testorone levels are so high at that point,that you can't wait to approach a woman

if you think i'm kidding try not masterbating for awhile,and see how your attitude changes

when you masterbate,you give yourself excuses on why you can't approach a woman

hope that helps

did you get that from neil strauss? I heard the same interview if you did.

But also there is a problem with that, how awkward is it to approach a women with a massive erection. "Hi my name is bob, and i really like you..."

Sorry, it is a bunch of bull, and this is coming from a guy. If this has that much effect on how well you do with approaching women, there would have been a whole lot more guys having success by now.

I have enough testosterone without holding back and it doesn't increase by not masturbating, the amount of it doesn't have to have anything to do with having the guts to approach a woman; there are mental blocks some guys have,anxieties which aren't obliterated when you stop relieving yourself.

Most not shy guys do too. The ones that do approach women do masturbate also.

wrong

everyone masturbates

but the ones that actually get women do it a whole lot less cause they actually have a women thats with them most of the time

shy guys are by themselves whacking

wrong

everyone masturbates

but the ones that actually get women do it a whole lot less cause they actually have a women thats with them most of the time

shy guys are by themselves whacking

Because we are in an LDR, my boyfriend still masturbates. And, his sex drive is a lot higher because he is in a relationship. So, he actually masturbates more while in a relationship.

most shy guys masterbate

90% of them do

the ones that don't approach women,even for a million bucks

the main reason of that is because of their low testorone levels

not masturbating does not = higher testosterone levels, there by this entire theory is already thrown out the window.

As previously stated, mine hasn't.

as previously stated

you dont know if its a fact

because science can not test every person in the world

I have heard tons of people say this works and builds and increase confidence in approaching

it doesn't work for you

don't mean it wont work for anyone else

cause it has worked for me

I used the possessive pronoun 'mine' meaning in my case it didn't work. Congratulations if it did work for you, or anyone else, but I can't say whether I masturbate or not causes a shift in my personality or outlook in any way whatsoever from experience and so I am of the opinion if anything its psychological.

I used the possessive pronoun 'mine' meaning in my case it didn't work. Congratulations if it did work for you, or anyone else, but I can't say whether I masturbate or not causes a shift in my personality or outlook in any way whatsoever from experience and so I am of the opinion if anything its psychological.

you musty have never had sex then

because sex changes your mood

after sex changes your mood

not having sex for long periods of time affects your mood

lol

im showing a way guys can flip that last one to their advantage

Actually, by your standards I'm a "shy guys are by himself whacking" but I've never had any problems with getting girls. I'm just out of a healthy 2.5 year relationship, and I can assure you lack of sex was not an issue there.

The reason I'm single right now however is because my self-esteem has taken a hit from being dumped, not because of my testosterone levels. When I manage to build it back up, and feel ready to date again I will be back out there talking to girls confidently. And having read a lot of posts on here, a lot of users issues seem to stem from previous relationships.

Sex only changes your mood while it's happening. You get pent up before it, and then relaxed for a short period after. Life goes on the same after that.

^^ I agree with lemon. Perhaps you have made yourself believe it works, and because of that psychological effect it has made you less shy, not because holding back from masturbating is actually successful. There are no scientific facts at all that this is true, nor does it make any sense.

You keep making logical fallacies by drawing the wrong conclusion to try and prove your point.

Refraining from relieving yourself makes you hornier, hornier does not equal having more guts to walk up to women. Testosterone drives your sexual urges, however it has no effect on actually approaching women. There are mental blocks that have been built up over the years because of bad experiences and relationships that prevent people from having more self esteem and courage to approach women, no amount of testosterone could do away with that; only you getting over the past and working your way back up again.

Archived