please help me how can i take my girl back

36baba

Dear all,

I loved a girl in my school days 10 yrs ago and i still love her and she too,but thing is she was married another guy and having a baby also but that guy is not good and she doesnt like to live with him and wat can i do for this she like to come with me

please help me

i really love her doesnt matter that she married before

Dear all,

I loved a girl in my school days 10 yrs ago and i still love her and she too,but thing is she was married another guy and having a baby also but that guy is not good and she doesnt like to live with him and wat can i do for this she like to come with me

please help me

i really love her doesnt matter that she married before

10 years is a long time to try and rekindle, regardless of if she is getting married/etc. Your intentions sound to be like you are going to try and steal her heart/bring her back to you. If anything, I would suggest being there for her as a friend first. If you love her, then it will be hard for you to give unbiased advice on what she should do because it will eventually lead to how she is with you or ends up with you. If she is that unhappy, then she will take the necessary steps to move away from the relationship.

Good luck.

Archived