So... When did you know?

Bkoguy07
Going Too Fast In a Relationship? B...
Going Too Fast In a Relationship? Break!

Basically I'm asking when did you really know you were in love with the person. After a certain event or time you just realized it? I just realized I'm falling in love with this girl when she got really sick and I couldn't stop worrying. We haven't been dating long but we've known each other for a while and been "talking" for a few months now. So what made you guys realize you loved your significant other, and when lol.

When the thoughts of Am I in Love? were replaced with I Am In Love, and there was no doubts or hesitation, just confirmation and a sense of security and calmness about the feeling. It was something I just came to realize with time.

when i lose all interest in other men, when i have the desire to spend the rest of my life with him, when i have the desire to take care of him even if he is sick, when i know i am willing to go through hardship with him happily, when i have the desire to have his baby. this feeling solidified after two and a half years and after staying together for a few weeks. these few weeks gave rise to these feelings, i am surprised at myself too but happy.

I just realised, we'd grown incredibley attatched. It was before we were together though, I was in a failing relationship with my ex and he helped me through the breakup because it was almost exactly the same breakup as him and his ex. He'd already told me he loved me, I was touched but didn't return it for a while because I was in a very confusing situation. Now, I'm crazy about him we're going strong despite being in two different countries.

There was no moment in time, but there were times when I'd think "wow, this is soooo much better than my ex, and I thought I loved him!" and there were times when I'd almost slip up and say "I love you" becasue that's just how I felt! It was about a little over a month when I really started feeling like that. I told him at 2 months that I loved him.

I have been going through thinking about whether I am in love with my current significant other for weeks. This thread had the strongest effect on me... after reading I burst into tears because I've realized tonight, right now, that I do and I'm scared. I don't want to get hurt.

I don't think he's quite at love yet though, so I need to keep it to myself...

When the thoughts of Am I in Love? were replaced with I Am In Love, and there was no doubts or hesitation, just confirmation and a sense of security and calmness about the feeling. It was something I just came to realize with time.

good answer. same for me.

First time I saw him.

Then we stopped dating, became friends only, (my choice...) and I forgot, until a few months ago, after a night out, when he was tired and sitting there falling asleep like a little old man. Then I remembered.

Basically I'm asking when did you really know you were in love with the person. After a certain event or time you just realized it? I just realized I'm falling in love with this girl when she got really sick and I couldn't stop worrying. We haven't been dating long but we've known each other for a while and been "talking" for a few months now. So what made you guys realize you loved your significant other, and when lol.

Honestly, there are moments I could highlight as significant moments where my awareness of my love for him was extremely high (him right after surgery was one of those moments) - but there was no one moment or exact period of time after which I knew I loved him. It was something which grew gradually. Various experiences and challenges that we faced throughout the relationship fed and shaped the feelings that grew into love.

We don't know when it happened but we know that it did.

Archived