Dating scene questions...

Laura11111

I'm fairly new to the dating world and still trying to figure some things out.

Ladies:

Do you talk to guys at bars even if you know they aren't your type and you won't ever be interested? I feel like it's rude to say, "I'm not interested" right off the bat but on the other hand, guys seem to automatically think that I'm interested if I talk to them.

How do you say no to giving out your number to a guy you've been talking to or dancing with? Do you ever give out a fake number?

Guys:

Do you ever talk to a women at bars without the intention of getting their number?

What would you prefer...to be shut-down before you even make a move, to get a "you're not my type" after you've been talking or dancing, to get a fake phone number, or to not get called back after you leave a message.

Thanks

guys do talk to women in bars with no intention of swappiong numbers, especially when they have had a few drinks and become social with everyone. Alot of the time its to suss the girl out and see if he wants to make a move or not.

Secondly i would rather be told offthe bat but in a nice way, not "your not my type"

I'm fairly new to the dating world and still trying to figure some things out.

Ladies:

Do you talk to guys at bars even if you know they aren't your type and you won't ever be interested? I feel like it's rude to say, "I'm not interested" right off the bat but on the other hand, guys seem to automatically think that I'm interested if I talk to them.

How do you say no to giving out your number to a guy you've been talking to or dancing with? Do you ever give out a fake number?

I will talk, but make it clear that I'm not interested by keeping a certain distance and not being flirty, or even mention that I'm seeing someone and just out with friends. No I don't give out a fake number, that's so tacky.

sure, i'll talk with guys - chit/chat, why not? i usually give out signals on if i am interested or not. like if i'm not interested, i'll go to the bathroom and make myself scarce. if i'm interested, i'll try to make it easy for him to get my number. lots of eye contact, flirting, etc.....

Dating Someone Not Attracted To - D...
Dating Someone Not Attracted To - Do It!

Archived