Jolly Balls for Horses???

TechResQ

Has anyone bought their horse one of these?

Do they play with them?

I am considering getting one, because one of my horses likes to fling his rubber feed pan around and carries it like a dog! He also hits my other horse over the head with it.

my horse wasnt a big fan of the jolly ball when it was on a rope. i do wonder if she would respond alot different to one that was 'free' on the ground. she likes to pick up her halter and sling it around, as well as yellow traffic cones.

I think I might try one. They look like little bitty mini hippity hops...anyone remember those? LOL!

As much as Ben (my QH/Belgian cross) loves picking stuff up with his teeth, I think he might like this. I just don't want him harrassing Windsor (my thoroughbred) too much.

I swear, I can't even keep a fly mask on Windsor, because Ben always ends up taking it off of him and hitting him over the head with it! He's such a goof!

A friend of mine buys these for his horses and they tear the snot out of them.

throw

kick

role on them

they really go nuts with them sometimes

Awesome! HA!!

I did end up getting one and so far, one of my horses has carried it around several times and the other one paws at it alot. LOL Guess it gives them something to do.

Fun Dog Ball: The Wicked Ball For D...
Fun Dog Ball: The Wicked Ball For Dogs Has A Mind Of Its Own!

Archived