Finding love in a christian youth group.

vertigoxo

I met up with an old friend of mines who loves to go to her church's youth group every Wednesday. We caught up with each other at school, and I expressed my apologies about not going into youth group for the past year since I drifted away and being busy with my then-boyfriend. She accepted it and I asked if I can still attend the youth group meeting, and she says, "Of course you still can!" We hugged and departed.

While I am very interested in reuniting with the Angelican Christian religion, I am also a bit curious to see if there are any guys there who shares me beliefs and interests. I remember going in there last year, and there were many good looking guys there, but I was too shy to speak to any of them.

Haha, but anyways... Did any of you found love in church?

Getting an SO that goes to the same church as you is the worst possible thing ever IMO. If you break up, you have to see them every weekend, and then there's all these adults that try to get up in your business about the break up. ugh....

what about thinking positive? If one focuses on the "after-break-up" then for goodness sake, no-one would ever do anything.

If there is a breakup and it's uncomfortable to continue going to that church then go to a different one. God wont mind Im sure.

I think that people that go to church regularly would understand more what it's like to change churches.

EDIT: ok, i realized my post sounds all snotty and 'holier than thou'. I didn't mean it in that way at all. But when you grow up at a certain church, they're like your family. They ARE your family.

I think that people that go to church regularly would understand more what it's like to change churches.

EDIT: ok, i realized my post sounds all snotty and 'holier than thou'. I didn't mean it in that way at all. But when you grow up at a certain church, they're like your family. They ARE your family.

I agree with you on that but I don't think that, if I ever break up with someone from church, we would probably be mature about it and atleast be civil to each other in church. Plus, I sorta think that guys from church are much more nicer than the typical guy you would find at a club, let's say.

I agree with you on that but I don't think that, if I ever break up with someone from church, we would probably be mature about it and atleast be civil to each other in church. Plus, I sorta think that guys from church are much more nicer than the typical guy you would find at a club, let's say.

hehehe it's mostly the adults getting into your business that I hate.

Archived