Help! Fell in love with a shy girl :)

psychoanalytical

I would confess - shy girls are sooooo attractive!!

I love the way a girl could communicate everything she wants to say with her eyes. The way she seems to pays attention to the little things. The way she tries hard but can't hide her smile when she looks at me. I love the surprising maturity and intelligence and charm she demonstrates, and her motherly and accepting nature. And how she brings out the caring and listening person in me.

Shyness is underated!!

I love the way a girl could communicate everything she wants to say with her eyes. The way she seems to pays attention to the little things. The way she tries hard but can't hide her smile when she looks at me. I love the surprising maturity and intelligence and charm she demonstrates, and her motherly and accepting nature. And how she brings out the caring and listening person in me.

Shyness is underated!!

All this while I didn't know how to put it in words. You described everything perfectly they way I would have if I could just put everything in order in my messed up mind.

Shyness is underated!!

what's attractive about shy women? If you are a shy man, it just makes your work that much harder, as non shy women will at least show some interest or a signal.. remember, as a guy, you have to do all the work regardless of whether a woman is shy or not. It's more difficult when she's shy.

I think Help! is someone's name, who he's trying to convince the benefits of a shy girl too.

LOL. No, I think it was a typo and he really meant to write 'Hello'. But the l and o merged into a p. lol.

Maybe he wants help because his heart is beating oh so fast out of love for this amazing person, he thinks he's going to have a heart attack.

Wouldn't it be cool if everyone realised how awesome shy people were? Imagine if we were kings of the world and everyone bowed out at our feet because we were so amazing, since... we were (gasp) shy.

Shy people are definitely awesome.

steve33 - I'll tell you what's so attractive about shy women. It's that we are super-intelligent, but we hide it. All of our talents we hide, because we're too shy to show them off. It's like the best Christmas present wrapped up. You can't see it because it's all wrapped up, and it takes a while to get the wrapping off. But when you finally do that's when you'd beyond elated, because the present (the shy girl) was perfect. Sure it's hard work to get all the wrapping off and get to the gift, but it's worth it if you take your time and don't give up.

I find shy women extremely attractive (basically everything the OP stated).

The issue is I'm shy too so that causes a dilemma (to say the least).

In the past or I should say just recently I used to think that shyness was a bad trait (for me personally). I have tried to change and it's only resulted in emotional disasters. I now realize what I need to fix is my self esteem and confidence around women. I really believe shyness is NOT a bad thing anymore... Now I just have to slowly accept that truth for myself and at the same time see if it is possible to some how fix my self esteem.

I find shy women extremely attractive (basically everything the OP stated).

The issue is I'm shy too so that causes a dilemma (to say the least).

In the past or I should say just recently I used to think that shyness was a bad trait (for me personally). I have tried to change and it's only resulted in emotional disasters. I now realize what I need to fix is my self esteem and confidence around women. I really believe shyness is NOT a bad thing anymore... Now I just have to slowly accept that truth for myself and at the same time see if it is possible to some how fix my self esteem.

I have the exact issues myself...exact.

Wow. First, awesome post.

My problem is that it can happen with male or female.

I really can't find out who's shy and who's not. Some can open my shyness right up if they make me feel comfortable. I think the reason for this is that some people can say something to me and just automatically make me feel normal around them right from the start(although I still feel shy, except maybe less than half of these people), while others just make me feel like I have to be the one to say anything(making me shy and always shy around them?).

In this case, how do you really know who's shy? I can't believe that many people are shy. Maybe they just don't see something in me or know me at all to say something first?

Anyways, this is all creating trouble for me with someone(which I think is shy), but probably isn't.

Who knows, maybe I'm just really strange.

Archived