Ex using "I love you"

Services
Lost the Love Of Your Love? Watch T...
Lost the Love Of Your Love? Watch This!

Hellloo, I'm new to the forum.. well not exactly, i've been looking at the problems n stories of you guys. I'ma give it a try because I have no idea what to do, or.. what she's doing.

So anyway, short story short, I dated this girl for a year, known her for like 2 years. I broke up with her because she cheated on me, (before you guys start saying, once a cheater always a cheater) she said "I'm sorry you had to find out this way, i'm young and I know your my soulmate so I got scared. I wanted to explore more things before making permanent desicions" or something, it didn't exactly sound like that lol, I kinda made it sound kinda * * * * * y but yeah, she wanted to explore before staying with me or.. w/e. So anyway, after we broke up, we had no contact for like a year or so, she contacted me and chitchat with me for awhile n after that one night it started happening every other night and so on. She says she loves me and she calls me in the middle of the night n like crys about her personal problems like friends n stuff. Now she calls once a week insted of the usual once every other day.

I know I have low standards n will take anyone back but I wanted to see if you guys think it's a good idea or not. By the way she's the closest person I have, I don't want that to change.

So anyway, can cheaters change? or.. good idea getting back with an ex? lol basically the same question.

I cannot say once a cheater always a cheater, but if someone cheated on me that would be the end of the relationship forever. I don't except excuses either. If someone wants to sleep around then at least end the current relationship, don't use me while your dangling me like a puppet..I am not a toy without feelings.

Tell her to go cry on someone elses shoulder and wipe her feet on them that your not going to take this abuse from her. Why should you? Your not her doormat.

Best wishes to you !

Are you two still young? It seems as if she is still trying to discover herself but cheating isn't the way to do it and it's very selfish. If I were you, I would let her be and move on.....but that is the least of what concerns me in what you wrote.

You said you have low standards and would take anyone back. Don't ever just settle cause it is hard to be happy with your life that way. Work on your self esteem, learn to love yourself and be happy with who you are. In doing so, you will find someone who respects you for who you are.

Are you two still young? It seems as if she is still trying to discover herself but cheating isn't the way to do it and it's very selfish. If I were you, I would let her be and move on.....but that is the least of what concerns me in what you wrote.

You said you have low standards and would take anyone back. Don't ever just settle cause it is hard to be happy with your life that way. Work on your self esteem, learn to love yourself and be happy with who you are. In doing so, you will find someone who respects you for who you are.

My response was to be like this, but a tad more colourful, haha. Don't settle, you are worth better than this girl.

Thanks for all the advice guys,

Well, tonight she was talking to me on aim, saying how she hasn't been sleeping for awhile because of stress n stuff but she also told me that she has guy problems and didn't want to tell me because it would hurt me, and it did. She also told me that she slept with her friend when she was drunk, it was his first time, but she said they got half way n needed to stop because it didn't feel right. Not sure what that means but damn. After all that I still want her, it's so hard not to contact her and it's only been a few hours, how am I suppose to last longer if I can barely handle just these few moments. May I have more advice please? you guys gave me wonderful advice before, and thanks.

I know I'm suppose to delete her from everything but I just can't do it.

when i was in my late teens i cheated. in my case, once a cheater always a cheater does not apply. when i saw the pain in the eyes of my girl when i told her i said i would never cheat on anyone ever again. i have not been cheated on and i have never cheated again. it is not worth it. i learned my lesson.

i agree with you dude im going thru the same * * * * right now i can't get the nerve to delete her from my facebook or her phone number eventhough i know it by heart. i stopped calling her but she called me and its the hardest thing to do not to answer cause you know you still care about her and shes like a drug to you. but stay strong don't answer no contact.

Archived