Young and foolish?

laboheme
TikTok Advice For Relationships Suc...
TikTok Advice For Relationships Sucks

I thought he did suggest an alternative.

Men don't send song lyrics to a woman that they want to dump, I think he was hoping you would appreciate the carefree lyrics of the song, not trying to send you any sort of message.

EDIT: sorry just realized you said he did not suggest an alternative. I agree with others, stop asking him out and let him ask you out some. Then you will know his interest level.

Good question. I have no idea what he meant (or if he meant anything) by sending this song to you.

Question for you-why are you asking this man out? Six dates-he needs to be asking you out on dates this early on in the process.

Stop asking him out

This was actually the first time I showed any initiative. The previous dates were all his doing.

Needless to say, I will certainly stop asking him out

I honestly don't think anyone would dump / blow someone off by sending them song lyrics.. That would soooo mean. I am sure that was just a song he liked and wanted to share with you. I do that all the time, I'm totally into lyrics and love quoting them to people.

As for him not suggesting an alternative.. Do you guys talk regularly? Perhaps he thinks he'll talk to you again and then plan something. But still I agree with the others - let it be, don't ask him out again... it's totally up to him.

Ammy

You know, now that I've thought this one over a little more, there is the fact that he DID offer an explanation of why he was sending you the song. If he was sending it to you as a "hint" of sorts, I don't think he would have given the introduction that he did. So, maybe it really is nothing more than him sharing a song he likes.

And that's another thing...if that's really the case, then I wouldn't be too worried yet about the fact that he didn't suggest another date. Have you talked to him at all since he sent the song? Either way, if he didn't want another date I doubt he'd go to the trouble of sharing a song with you that he likes.

Archived