havent dated in years

coonsanders

hi gang

i live in nothern new jersey and havent dated in years....in these people put

a great deal in what you look like and what you have.its money mania here.

a lot of average guys cant get dates because of it.im avergae looking with

a good job...they want fabio type guys.this all based on experiance it not

an opinion.the women make dates with us and then stand us up for no rea-

son and fail to say sorry.i got stood up twice by one gal...its just if you do

not meet certain criteria theres no way......its so discouraging.not all wo-

men are like this but from what ive seen and experianced its most of them.

i could tell u stories about it.....anyway thanks 4 letting me rant.

coonsanders

Welcome to ENA. You seem to have a good attitude about this, just keep plugging and don't get bitter. If you are consistently running into low quality women, change your social environment. Bars and clubs are havens of superficial women, broaden your horizons and get active in the community. Meet lots of people, men and women. Socialize with them and once you have a large enough network, you will start meeting women of more quality. Best wishes.

I lived in Northern NJ pratically ALL my life & yes there are certain types of men - women go for up there and vice versa BUT not all want that. I wasn't too much into the "fabio" type but I know what you are getting at. What do you do for fun?

How old are you? If you dont mind me asking....

I spent a decent amount of my life in that area... and needless to say, I will NEVER move back. I didn't fit in whatsoever, and it wasn't until I moved out of that area that I really felt at home.

I'm biased, so this advice is extreme, but I'd suggest moving. Northern NJ... ... between two people who have lived there, I agree with your assessment. Completely.

But there's got to be other girls there who feel like you do... I couldn't tell you where to find them... and hopefully they haven't all moved away!

hi gang....

for fun i make music cds...am into classic jazz and big band.....ghost hunting...and more.im

in my 50s..i also collect 78s.i could tell u stories of what my experiance was and from see-

in my fellow men went though..........oy vay...lol

coonsanders

Welcome to ENA. You seem to have a good attitude about this, just keep plugging and don't get bitter. If you are consistently running into low quality women, change your social environment. Bars and clubs are havens of superficial women, broaden your horizons and get active in the community. Meet lots of people, men and women. Socialize with them and once you have a large enough network, you will start meeting women of more quality. Best wishes.

I agree with this one hundred percent. I was about give advice along the same lines. Rarely do you find keepers in bars and nightclubs, man. Spread your wings and start looking in some different places. You're bound to meet a few women who will accept you for who you are.

Archived