Dumper cancels a meet up, should I be worried?

Raos18

After about a month after our break up, I decided to contact the dumper for a casual night. Well, that was bad timing but she insisted for lunch the following week. Three days after, she decided to cancel due to something that has come up and wants to plan it for a "maybe next week." The excuse seems legit, by the way.

I'm just frustrated about this whole situation (the end of the relationship) I'm ready to just blow up and tell her she's full of poo and begin NC I just don't want to be this rag doll and she gets what she wants. This was all VIA text and I haven't responded, any suggestions on the response on my behalf?

Thanks in advance!

I was just thinking... if she can't spend the hour away from whatever she has to do, then she's definitely not worth it.

I think a closing response to her last text may help my situation.

I think ignoring it is the best way to go. I think you'd regret a closing response.

I think ignoring it is the best way to go. I think you'd regret a closing response.

Meh, I'm considering ignoring her for good until I'm over her. Blowing me off whenever she can makes me think I'm just a security blanket, and nothing more. She'll attempt to contact me next week for a rain check but I think that's when I'll ignore... But in this case, it may come off as childish? Since we already sort of made plans?

Archived