matching underwear...?

pinkrobot

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ok, I don't want to generalize but an ex of mine was this way and he was in one word: immature. He'd say stuff like that.

I try to make them look decent together too but I don't see anything wrong with wearing a polka dot panty with a beige (solid colored) bra lol. Or even neon green.

I think that a bar and panties should match, it is more than just her not matching, it says something about her mind state and her own desire to match. It has been my experience that when girls care about the small things like that then they have a tendency to take better care of themselves. Is this superficial? Yes, it is.

Sorry, just your title made me laugh. Who was this guy? Most women don't wear matching underwear all the time.

I used to match all the time- up until my mid twenties, and then I stopped caring. lol It's kind of sad actually- in a symbolic way. Perhaps I should go back to the days when I cared.

My husband never cared either way, but I used to.

The bras that come in sets are uncomfortable. They make my boobs look bad I think. They're either ridiculously padded and not padded at all, making them very uncomfortable and not attractive, imo.

i agree with that, i rarely buy actually sets...just matching colors...black bra/ black panties....beige bra/beige panties.....white bra/white panties....ya know... as long as the color matches I'm ok.

I don't really buy matching sets either. For some reason when it comes to bras, I tend to buy just a few simple colors, but with panties, i like more variety and different colors. I guess this is why I likely won't match most of the time. I don't think anyone should read too much into this kind of thing, because it doesn't really indicate anything particular in my opinion lol.

I think that a bar and panties should match, it is more than just her not matching, it says something about her mind state and her own desire to match. It has been my experience that when girls care about the small things like that then they have a tendency to take better care of themselves. Is this superficial? Yes, it is.

Yes, superficial.

I take GREAT care of myself, although I don't always give a crap about matching my bra and panties. I do put thought into which ones I put on (like, I don't just grab two random pieces from the drawer, I look through them and consciously make a decision about them), but I don't see it as overlooking the "small things" just because I don't match them.

And honestly, I think a guy's standards are too high if he expects women to match their bra and panties. That's something the media made them think was normal, and in the real world, men like you must be severely disappointed quite often because apparently it's not common for women to care about this matching thing.

I wouldn't judge him too harshly. I made a topic a while back asking this exact same question, about whether girls wear matching underwear. It's not that I expected them in a "standards", I just thought that might be how it works.

You know what, I probably -would- say something if she were wearing a sexy red lace bra with granny panties, or one of those imposing support bras and a sexy thong. Nice visual eh?

My boyfriend doesn't seem to care, he'll say some look sexy if they do but never really minds if I don't have a matching set on.

This has always been my experience, with the exception of the loser of a guy who helped me start this post in the first place. That's why he had me so confused, I'd never had a guy make a big deal out of it before!

I prefer the matching set. Having said that, his timing was pretty awful.

As far as comfort, etc. Ok, in those old movies, when the woman went to the bathroom, what do you think she was doing? She was putting on her uncomfortable, sexy underwear, taking off the girdle and support hose.

Total wear time - less than 30 minutes.

I would consider it part of the seduction, but not expect it every time.

Archived