Photos sent to Mobile phone!!

tulipsfav

My close friend has confided in me about a guy who she met two years ago. Well he has been sending her photos to her mobile phone of certain body parts, his of course. Is this acceptable in this day and age? Im horrified to be honest. He has also asked her to send him some photos of her?

Any thoughts on this Guys???

My close friend has confided in me about a guy who she met two years ago. Well he has been sending her photos to her mobile phone of certain body parts, his of course. Is this acceptable in this day and age? Im horrified to be honest. He has also asked her to send him some photos of her?

Whats so horrifying about it? She knows the guy, right? I do it....its fun with someone you're attracted to.

I don't see anything wrong with it, but personally I wouldn't do it, because most relationships at my age don't last foreever and I wouldn't be ok knowing someone out there has naked pictures of me. I treasure my body way too much for that.

Well are they seeing each other? If they are I dont see the problem...but I could see how this would be gross if she wasn't interested in him & he was just randoming sending pics of his private parts lol.

My ex and I used to send them all the time (daily) as little "surprises"...it was long distance and a fun little gift

(someone stole my phone though and got a very nice treat.. both naked pictures of him and me... so someone in San Francisco knows what my ex and I look like naked)

be careful.....i know a couple of guys who gets those pics from their wives and shows the boys at the tavern

Absolutely, only send pics you are comfortable will be shown around, because they most definitely will. Have always laughed at people's naivete about the pics/videos they allow or send.

be careful.....i know a couple of guys who gets those pics from their wives and shows the boys at the tavern

x2. I know a friend who gave her cell phone to someone else. she thought because she took the memory card out that all the pics would be gone.nope lets just say the cell phone was passed around..

who would want other people to see their wife naked. lame.

This guy at work, he thinks it's great to show the other guys here a video on his phone of him and his wife going at it..

I couldn't believe it when I heard about it. So very tacky....

This guy at work, he thinks it's great to show the other guys here a video on his phone of him and his wife going at it..

I couldn't believe it when I heard about it. So very tacky....

wow. not sure if i'd have that on my phone. on the camcorder yeah. showing it off? no way. for me and my girl to watch.

Archived