What size do you consider a BBW ?

WoundedHeart

physical beauty is product of human evolution...back then, when brain wasn't so acquainted with the concept of love, it was just a survival mechanism, the bigger, stronger(AKA beautiful) assured the offspring will have a better chance of survival

now, most people haven't looked past their primal instincts...

I would just say I have evolved further

I agree -- but you are not going to turn over thousands of years in evolution in a day or even several years. But, if you have *personally* evolved beyond that, I think that is great. The rest of us are behind you.

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Thanks for being so negative, don't wonder then why "things" happen to you

I feel a lot of bitterness in you, anger, and so on...it's not good for you, just step back, detach emotionally from yourself and evaluate your comments in this post my brother

maybe ask yourself "why?" you are that way

Actually, I'm quite happy in my relations with women.

Does the fact that the majority of women in this country are overweight, when many of them would wish to be leaner, bother me? Yes, of course it does.

I don't get kg, i would have to run it through a converter.

My understanding is that there is a desirable hip ratio through time. No one is saying a 300lb woman is attractive to the average man. The OP is not even that weight.

Just multiply the figure in kg by 2.2 to get the figure in pounds.

Yes, it's about 0.7, or 70%. I used the 300lb woman to point out that the hip ratio is not the only enduring factor in assessing the attractiveness of a woman's physique.

Thanks for being so negative, don't wonder then why "things" happen to you

I feel a lot of bitterness in you, anger, and so on...it's not good for you, just step back, detach emotionally from yourself and evaluate your comments in this post my brother

maybe ask yourself "why?" you are that way

Actually, I'm quite happy in my relations with women.

Does the fact that the majority of women in this country are overweight, when many of them would wish to be leaner, bother me? Yes, of course it does.

I don't get kg, i would have to run it through a converter.

My understanding is that there is a desirable hip ratio through time. No one is saying a 300lb woman is attractive to the average man. The OP is not even that weight.

Just multiply the figure in kg by 2.2 to get the figure in pounds.

Yes, it's about 0.7, or 70%. I used the 300lb woman to point out that the hip ratio is not the only enduring factor in assessing the attractiveness of a woman's physique.

I can see what you mean - hmmm. Am not sure about the best terminology - as I understood it, BBW describes women heavier than yourself.

I think height and weight would give a good idea of your shape, together with pics? I can see your problem, but just be honest and upfront about it. "Curvy"? maybe?

I can see what you mean - hmmm. Am not sure about the best terminology - as I understood it, BBW describes women heavier than yourself.

I think height and weight would give a good idea of your shape, together with pics? I can see your problem, but just be honest and upfront about it. "Curvy"? maybe?

I hope that you're equally as distraught about the overweight men in your country! You know, that you're equal opportunities about your interests here

I hope that you're equally as distraught about the overweight men in your country! You know, that you're equal opportunities about your interests here

Oh evolved one, was my question to you in post #52 unworthy of a response?

No HP, I'm not distraught about the overweight men. That's your problem. Just means less competition for me.

No HP, I'm not distraught about the overweight men. That's your problem. Just means less competition for me.

I don't get it - date a woman you're attracted to, be nice about the rest.

If you had said you were worried generally about the population overall (and been gender neutral) and obesity, I would have respected your position; as it's JUST women you're slamming, I find it a little dubious. I don't really get your point for being so offensive to overweight women (land whales? are you serious?).

I guess it's the last acceptable group to mock and jeer at, huh? Now I've established that it's only fat women that bother you.

Ho hum.

I don't get it - date a woman you're attracted to, be nice about the rest.

If you had said you were worried generally about the population overall (and been gender neutral) and obesity, I would have respected your position; as it's JUST women you're slamming, I find it a little dubious. I don't really get your point for being so offensive to overweight women (land whales? are you serious?).

I guess it's the last acceptable group to mock and jeer at, huh? Now I've established that it's only fat women that bother you.

Ho hum.

no this argument makes no sense and it's irrational, I can't rationalize something that's irrational

Thanks for confirming that you are indeed just another hypocrite who likes to make big flowery all encompassing statements ("the outside doesn't matter"), but runs when those same statements are scrutinized in the personal context of the person espousing them.

If that's being "evolved", I think I'll pass.

no this argument makes no sense and it's irrational, I can't rationalize something that's irrational

Thanks for confirming that you are indeed just another hypocrite who likes to make big flowery all encompassing statements ("the outside doesn't matter"), but runs when those same statements are scrutinized in the personal context of the person espousing them.

If that's being "evolved", I think I'll pass.

If all the women who wanted to be fit actually did something about it, the pool of women I'd be interested in would be much larger. The women would be happier and I would be too.

Lol - no, that's a spurious argument. How many women do you need to fancy? Just the one, that'll do nicely.

I just find your arguments to be a bit of a sham, because they are focused entirely on women. As I say, I could have respected them if you had been concerned about obesity generally, that would have been valid. But just so that YOU can fancy more women? Nah, that's as shallow as a rapidly drying puddle, lol.

If all the women who wanted to be fit actually did something about it, the pool of women I'd be interested in would be much larger. The women would be happier and I would be too.

Lol - no, that's a spurious argument. How many women do you need to fancy? Just the one, that'll do nicely.

I just find your arguments to be a bit of a sham, because they are focused entirely on women. As I say, I could have respected them if you had been concerned about obesity generally, that would have been valid. But just so that YOU can fancy more women? Nah, that's as shallow as a rapidly drying puddle, lol.

Archived