Questions are good! Here are some for women..

Robert013

So I invited a young women I have been hanging with over to watch a movie last night. It went well..She had to get up early so she left late last night. I found her bracelet on my nightstand this morning.

Do women ever leave things behind at a mans house on purpose?

If so what are some of the reasons?

What have some of you left at a mans house on purpose or just forgot?

When I was suspicious of my ex bf was cheating, I left my stuff all over his room. It was a one time deal and I was stupid to be in that relationship at all... so normally, no I don't do that. I think it's weird.

Hah, reminds me of an ep of sex and the city... where Carrie left her stuff in big's bathroom.........and the next day, he brought them all back. haha

I leave earrings at my boyfriend's house allllll the time (did this with exes too). It's never been on purpose, just that they're small and hard to notice when I'm grabbing my stuff to get out the door (I take them out when I stay the night).

I leave earrings at my boyfriend's house allllll the time (did this with exes too). It's never been on purpose, just that they're small and hard to notice when I'm grabbing my stuff to get out the door (I take them out when I stay the night).

some psychos do. it's like marking territory. i've had it happen. how do i know? because they come over the next time asking for the item and not in the fashion of 'hey i think i lost *this item* here.' it's more like, 'can i have my earring please?'

some psychos do. it's like marking territory. i've had it happen. how do i know? because they come over the next time asking for the item and not in the fashion of 'hey i think i lost *this item* here.' it's more like, 'can i have my earring please?'

So I invited a young women I have been hanging with over to watch a movie last night. It went well..She had to get up early so she left late last night. I found her bracelet on my nightstand this morning.

Do women ever leave things behind at a mans house on purpose?

If so what are some of the reasons?

What have some of you left at a mans house on purpose or just forgot?

lol I used to do this. I left it in case he was seeing another women and she found it. Sometimes I just wanted to leave "my mark". Which doesnt make sense, cause even if he was seeing someone else, he prob wouldve hidden it.

Question for you: If you just started sleeping with a guy and he freaks if you leave things at his house, does this mean he is sleeping with other women?

lol I used to do this. I left it in case he was seeing another women and she found it. Sometimes I just wanted to leave "my mark". Which doesnt make sense, cause even if he was seeing someone else, he prob wouldve hidden it.

Question for you: If you just started sleeping with a guy and he freaks if you leave things at his house, does this mean he is sleeping with other women?

I would think it means you're trying to get a little too settled in a little too early

It could also mean he's trying to keep it as simple as possible so there's no need to see each other again if he decides he doesn't wanna date you anymore.

I dont know if that pertains to me bc I dont have sex unless I am in a relationship.

It could also mean he's trying to keep it as simple as possible so there's no need to see each other again if he decides he doesn't wanna date you anymore.

I dont know if that pertains to me bc I dont have sex unless I am in a relationship.

Archived