We don't jive in the bedroom

Sn0man

I don't really know how else to put it? Everything else is fine, but after getting it on for the first time with her, I find myself a little put-off by the experience. Not that it was 'bad', it just wasn't 'good'....

I've had plenty of experiences in my time, most were pretty good For some reason though, this one just didn't feel right...anyone ever experience this? It's like i'm actually regretting it which is messed up...

Thoughts?

First time. Could be nerves. Could be one of those things that gets better the more you do it with her, maybe your not that attracted to her?

Thanks, but i'm 99.9% sure it isn't nerves - i've never been a nervous one, especially in the bedroom. Usually i'm, well, lets just say 'far from nervous'

I do find her attractive, and we did have a great time together last night. Cooked her dinner, had a glass of wine, hung out under the stars then watched a really cool movie - it was picture perfect. But the sex, not so much

No sexual chemistry?

That's kinda what i'm getting at. It was ... I don't even know how to describe it. Boring maybe? It just felt 'off' ... I dunno this is a totally new experience for me

First time. Could be nerves. Could be one of those things that gets better the more you do it with her, maybe your not that attracted to her?

Thanks, but i'm 99.9% sure it isn't nerves - i've never been a nervous one, especially in the bedroom. Usually i'm, well, lets just say 'far from nervous'

I do find her attractive, and we did have a great time together last night. Cooked her dinner, had a glass of wine, hung out under the stars then watched a really cool movie - it was picture perfect. But the sex, not so much

No sexual chemistry?

That's kinda what i'm getting at. It was ... I don't even know how to describe it. Boring maybe? It just felt 'off' ... I dunno this is a totally new experience for me

Try and spice it up for next time. Practice makes perfect!

Try and spice it up for next time. Practice makes perfect!

Hummm, you seem to know it doesnt feel right,....do you think she does too?

I was going to say that from my experience the first couple of times are usually pretty crap....not mentally coz its all exciting and your both really into each other but physcially: you both havent got a clue what the other one likes, its a bit akward coz your trying hard to impress the other person etc...? x

I was going to say that from my experience the first couple of times are usually pretty crap....not mentally coz its all exciting and your both really into each other but physcially: you both havent got a clue what the other one likes, its a bit akward coz your trying hard to impress the other person etc...? x

Yeah, but SHE could have been nervous. I'm usually utterly terrified and anxious the first time I'm with someone because I always imagine he's been with some sort of sexual goddess in the past and I just won't do it for him.

Or maybe just tired too. I've had little to no interest in a guy if I've been up too long or not had enough rest that week.

Yeah, but SHE could have been nervous. I'm usually utterly terrified and anxious the first time I'm with someone because I always imagine he's been with some sort of sexual goddess in the past and I just won't do it for him.

Or maybe just tired too. I've had little to no interest in a guy if I've been up too long or not had enough rest that week.

I think she knew something was off too...just a feeling I got. I'd like to agree and say it was just because it was the first time, but i've had first times before and they've all gone pretty darn well so far.

I'm almost embarrased to say this but I almost feel like I got rushed into it, bizarre no? Most people spend the entire day after walking around beaming with a huge smile on their faces, while i'm posting about it on ENA....lol that has to say something...

I think she knew something was off too...just a feeling I got. I'd like to agree and say it was just because it was the first time, but i've had first times before and they've all gone pretty darn well so far.

I'm almost embarrased to say this but I almost feel like I got rushed into it, bizarre no? Most people spend the entire day after walking around beaming with a huge smile on their faces, while i'm posting about it on ENA....lol that has to say something...

Archived