situation is tough but i want her to be mine.

nyckid33

i had been talking to this girl for about a month, and we rrally liiked eatch other alot. kissing, calling each other baby, saying we miss each other, not talking to other girls guys etc. so about i week ago we started oficially going out. things were good, but there was always an issue with her parents and her church. she never had time to see me because her parents never really aproved of her having a boyfriend, especialy one of another religion. she told me today that it would get really difficult in the summer to se me. and then we talked about it, and she said she really wouldnt be willing to tell her parets about me because that meat shed have to step down alot with everything she was involved with at her church. so when she told me things wouldnt work out i agreed. she said thanks for being so understanding, and that she will miss me and ill always be her baby.

but i dont want this to end, i didnt tel her that becasue i didnt want to seem desperate. i dont know wether i should try to make it work out with her and tell her that. or just do the nc thing? please help i really like this girl

You have to understand what she has told you. She was being nice with what she said but in essence she said that she is not independent enough to tell her parents that she is dating a guy who is another religion. She is choosing her parents opinion of what she should do. This means that her feelings arent strong enough for you in order for her to tell her parents. You need to let this go, because you are more into her than she is interested in you.

Archived