Need some advice please

joethe

so heres the deal... i have with with my baby's mom for over 3 years.. we have had our share of breakups.. a week ago, for some reason we just neurtally split.. i want to be a family more then anything, but i do know that pursueing her will most likely lead to her falling further away.. the last week i have pretending that everything is great and that nothing is bothering me... some advice would be greatly appriciated.. thanks in a advance..

so heres the deal... i have with with my baby's mom for over 3 years.. we have had our share of breakups.. a week ago, for some reason we just neurtally split.. i want to be a family more then anything, but i do know that pursueing her will most likely lead to her falling further away.. the last week i have pretending that everything is great and that nothing is bothering me... some advice would be greatly appriciated.. thanks in a advance..

What was the reason for your previous break-ups and why did you two 'neutrally split?' I'd be able to help more if I knew a bit more about your situation.

we dont live tgogether anymore, she moved out 3 weeks ago when we first broke up, then we got back together and she wanted to stay out where she was living for a little while so we could work on ourselves and get our own place.. then a week ago, i was a little frustrated that she was living 45 min away from me with my son, and we kinda just called it off, its hard to explain what exactly led up to the breakup this time.. should i tell her how i feel? or should i give it time.. all the other times we broke up i always let her contact me to reconcile but im not quite sure she will this time.. thanks in advance

It's difficult to advise not knowing why you broke up, but generally being honest about your feelings is initially a good thing, unless you're sure it's over and you just need some time apart to heal.

This is more awkward if you have a child together as you will usually have to continue seeing her, so maybe you could try and agree some ground rules for this?

How do you feel about her at the moment - do you want her back?

ya i do want her back, i am thinking of writing her a letter and giving it to her tomorrow when she drops my son off to me. Telling her how i feel and that with the right guidence and direction and know that we could be great together.. the question is.. is this letter a good idea, or will it make me seem desperate (even though i would not seem desperate in the letter)..

thanks

How to leave an abusive relationshi...
How to leave an abusive relationship and why it's so hard

Archived