what would you do if...

Atticus90
[9 Best] Mother-daughter Beach Vaca...
[9 Best] Mother-daughter Beach Vacation Ideas

... You had a girlfriend and her oldest sister who is 21 was interested in you as far as dating goes, but you and the current gf have a child together.

I'm being put in a awkward situation. I can't even go over there anymore without feeling trapped.

Without feeling trapped? Um? How are you feeling trapped? Obviously the sister has no boundaries if she is showing interest in her younger sisters man and her niece/nephews father.. Just make it clear you aren't interested and move on..

Well, of course I'm not interested, but it's very awkward going over there. I'm just going to let it go and not even say nothing. I'm just afraid of her confronting her sister about her feelings for me and turning into some family drama with me in the middle.

look, i think you need to tell her to back off. you shouldn't feel uncomfortable there and you shouldn't be feeling in an uncomfortable position. next time she does/says something flirtatious towards you, tell her in really clear language that you are with her sister and you are not interested.

If you tell her to back off, just do it in a way she can respect. That's assuming she is even capable of it. Last thing you need is for her to dream something up and run to her sister about to get back at you.

look, i think you need to tell her to back off. you shouldn't feel uncomfortable there and you shouldn't be feeling in an uncomfortable position. next time she does/says something flirtatious towards you, tell her in really clear language that you are with her sister and you are not interested.

Well, she hasn't exactly said anything. She has been flirting with me.. In a subtle way. When she does, I sort of give her a weird look hoping she'd catch on and get the point. I can't really say anything, because wherever we are, my girlfriends there.

I go over there tomorrow for a WIC appointment and she's supposed to be there. If she doesn't get the point, I'll just act like a di** or something... something that will steer her the other way. Thanks for the help. Sort of already knew what to do, but I just wanted to make sure this was real... I'm shocked.

Well, she hasn't exactly said anything. She has been flirting with me.. In a subtle way. When she does, I sort of give her a weird look hoping she'd catch on and get the point. I can't really say anything, because wherever we are, my girlfriends there.

I go over there tomorrow for a WIC appointment and she's supposed to be there. If she doesn't get the point, I'll just act like a di** or something... something that will steer her the other way. Thanks for the help. Sort of already knew what to do, but I just wanted to make sure this was real... I'm shocked.

Sometimes acting like a * * * * can have the wrong effect... She may want you more. Good luck tho.

How is she flirting with you? Is she just being extra nice, doing certain things or what?

I'm asking this as a naturally flirtatious person, I have had people think I was interested in them just by how I acted towards them even though I had no intentions whatsoever just being myself.

Sometimes acting like a * * * * can have the wrong effect... She may want you more. Good luck tho.

Lol

She's not one of those girls who likes the "bad boy" types. She likes a guy in a suit and tie like her previous boyfriend.. When's the last time I ever wore a suit lol.

How is she flirting with you? Is she just being extra nice, doing certain things or what?

I'm asking this as a naturally flirtatious person, I have had people think I was interested in them just by how I acted towards them even though I had no intentions whatsoever just being myself.

She's always finding reasons to follow me everywhere I go. When I'm with my girlfriend, I even look at her and can tell she's jealous/pissed. Whenever I'm walking throughout the house she's always staring me down. Every time I knock on the house door to come in, she never wears a bra when I'm around. Just lots of reasons... She has been like this since her and her boyfriend broke up and this was like 4 months ago. I just happen to think about it today and it all hit me right then and there. Hopefully, I'm wrong of course.

Acting like a * * * * towards her, with you being the only person noticing her "interest" in you can backfire not only in her liking it more but can also make you look worse towards people who already dislike you (Judging by your previous posts w/ your girlfriends parents..)

i don't think you should act like a jerk to her. afterall, she is family!!! i'd ignore her attempts at flirting or trying to catch your eye. and maybe mention to her how much you are in love with your gf and your new child. you're in a tough position, you've had to grow up very fast.

I'll vote with the 'ignore it' folks. You could be mistaken. If you act like d***, then that could p*** off your girlfriend accidentally, whom we all know is already drama-prone. Best to just ignore. She will quit eventually, whenever she finds a new man toy. Right now she's just checking to see if she's still 'got it'.

So if your gf is always there, then she acts like this in front of her sister? what does she say?

'i think your sister is trying to make moves on me.' i'd tell my girl that. if she was to get mad, she's an idiot.

Bad idea. OP's gf may confront her sister, and you can bet the latter will lie and say OP was coming onto her, but she rejected him, and now he's making up stories.

OP, just ignore her. Or let your gf figure it out herself.

Bad idea. OP's gf may confront her sister, and you can bet the latter will lie and say OP was coming onto her, but she rejected him, and now he's making up stories.

OP, just ignore her. Or let your gf figure it out herself.

could happen yes. i communicate more than most.

also, the thing with that is, the gf is always there. so once he told her, she could watch her sister a little more closely and notice it. plus, the gf would know he's not hitting on her so she couldn't really lie.

Archived