What is wrong with this guy????

Sunshine07
If He Likes You He'll Do This -...
If He Likes You He'll Do This - Harsh Truth

*guy* i meant *guy* So basically I broke up w/ my boyfriend a couple weeks back and so I've been out of the game for a while.

Anyway, some guy comes up to me in the subway station and asks me which direction the train is going. I'm like well which stop do you need? And he told me. So then he walks away and then walks back and says "So, its finally getting warmer outside, huh?" And we started talking... and kept talking when we got on the train.

So his stop comes up and I was like "oh, this is your stop I think." And he was like "Oh, I forgot, I actually need the next stop up." So we keep talking, and then as he's getting off he says "Can you search ppl thru facebook with their email?" and i was like "yeah, i think so." and he was like "well here's my email. I'd really like to see you again and hang out sometime" or something to that affect. And so he repeated it like 5x and he got off the train.

Long story short, later that night before I went out I friended him and said "hi I did it then b/c I was going to be gone the whole weekend. So I get back and check it-- and he rejected the friend request! what the hell!?? Why even bother going through all the trouble? What was he doing-- trying to prove he had game or something? He could have just asked for my # and never called. He didn't have to make me go through all that trouble. I just went through a tough break-up so I needed this crap right now like I need my head examined. I wasn't taking it too seriously-- I just thought he might be nice to go out with. He seemed nice-- guess I'm just gullible.

There were old pics of my ex and I... but they were months old and they weren't tagged. He would have had to go through my all albums. I detagged anything recent. I now made all my pictures private... but STILL?! He actually must have hit the "ignore" button!

i've had stuff like that happen. once i met a guy over link removed, we had one date, which was one of the best dates of my life, the chemistry was amazing. he asked me out on a second date like 15 times during our date. and then called afterwards to tell me what a good time he had and hoped he could see me soon. but he couldn't see me the next weekend because he was going to be out of town on business, and the next weekend, because he was going to visit his friend, and then his grandma got sick, etc... then, when it finally was the day of our date, 2 hours before we were supposed to meet, i got a cryptic email saying he couldn't make it and hoped we could reschedule. ugggh!!!! i never replied back to that, and i didn't hear from him again. i saw him on the street 3 months later, and he came up to me and said hi, like nothing ever happened. i told him what he did was very rude and inconsiderate, and he should have called me to reschedule. and that i was at that point owed an apology and he should have given me a real reason for having to cancel the date so suddenly. he never explained anything, just said he hoped to see me again, and i said no way! he replied something back like, "well, whatever, it's YOUR loss!" yeah, whatever flake!

anyways, i never found out what happened with that guy, and i don't think you'll find out what happened with this one. my guess is he already has a gf. or maybe this was some sort of 'test' - to see if he could get a girl's info, but wasn't interested in taking things to the next step.

i'm sorry. don't take it hard. trust me, it's not about YOU! it's all about him. it shows what kind of a person he is.

Yeah i mean he couldn't have just, I dunno, asked for my email address and never contacted me. Or just ignored it instead of actually hitting the ignore button lol.

God... is THIS what I have to look forward to in the world of dating? Jeez. I get back out there after a couple of years and these are the guys I meet!

Well yeah he "ignored" it. Which is pretty much the same thing as rejecting it.

Well he didn't appear to have a girlfriend as far as I could tell on facebook. But who knows.

Is it a wise idea to take all my pics of my ex off facebook? I mean I detagged anything within the past year. We broke up a couple weeks ago, but the most recent pic was on New Years Eve-- a good 4 months ago. As of right now, I just made all my pics private. Does that look sketchy to take all your pics off?

ignored... hmm... odd. yeah, i think he does have a gf or maybe this was part of some sort of 'test' to see what works and what doesn't when meeting women? sheesh. anyways, it's nothing you did wrong, so don't blame yourself. he sounds like a weirdo. NEXT!

why are you removing all the photos of your ex?

Well now I feel kind of bad-- like oh he didn't think I was good enough to date? Who was he practicing for?

I don't know-- my friends were saying when I was about to facebook him maybe I should take the pics down so he doesn't think I have a BF or something... They said there's really no point in keeping them up. Well like I said, I just made everything private anyway.

well, i dunno - if you have a lot of photos of you and your ex hugging, you may as well take them down. i mean, why bother having them out there for the whole world to see?

don't feel bad. i don't think he would have approached you if he didn't think you were cute. plus he said he wanted to see you. i'm sure you did everything just fine, but it sounds like he has his own ulterior motives going on. anyways, be glad you are rid of him!!!

wait - shouldn't it say 'pending friend request' or something like that? because he might have just not gotten around to friending you? it's only been a few days, he might be trying to play it cool. if he actually HAS hit the ignore button, then forget it.

No, it said "add friend" when I looked him up... which means that he must have hit ignore. Unless there's some crap about facebook that I don't understand... but I'm pretty sure thats how it works.

Guess it just wasn't meant. I'm annoyed I went through the trouble of looking him up though. He seemed nice. You really never know.

This sounds weird but he may of just been working on his game. You might of been the 5th girl he did that to. Sounds like he was on the train to pick up women. That's probably why he didn't care when he got off. It was more of a way to just open you and get talking. From what you wrote he is pretty new to meeting women in situations like that.

This sounds weird but he may of just been working on his game. You might of been the 5th girl he did that to. Sounds like he was on the train to pick up women. That's probably why he didn't care when he got off. It was more of a way to just open you and get talking. From what you wrote he is pretty new to meeting women in situations like that.

I just don't get why he wouldn't like want hang out, like he said he did. Is this seriously what you guys all do? It makes me feel like every time I got hit on when I was dating my ex boyfriend it was all fake! Maybe I never got hit on all that time and I just thought guys were asking me out!

Yeah he didn't seem all that smooth-- he seemed like he liked me-- which is why I thought it was sincere. God, I must be so gullible.

Although come to think of it, the only other time I was picked up on a train platform was when I walked up to some guy because I was new to the city and I was completely lost. It wasn't some random guy walking up to me. Maybe I just shouldn't let myself get picked up in public places like the subway anymore

Don't let this one guy ruin it for the rest of us men. It could be a million things that happen. He met you for how long? He can't possibly know enough about you to really factor you out. Don't sweat it.

Archived