Why did he go from loving to being so cold??

It's weird, today instead of feeling sad, I'm a little angry & bitter. I can't believe that he just was so heartless and cold at the end of our relationship. After all he pursued me at first. I didn't even want him romantically in the beginning.He was calling me and texting me everyday, trying so hard for me to be his lady. I finally fall for him and things were great for 8 months. He told me to open my heart and he wouldn't desert me like the others. But eventually he did and it angers me that he didn't hold onto his promises. It angers me that I was played for a fool yet again.

I keep thinking back to that last month when he got distant. He didn't call me at all, I was always initiating the call. Then he acted uninterested in anything I had to say and he made excuses as to why he couldn't hang out with me. Those things hurt so much to me how he basically treated me. Avoiding my phone calls at times and saying he'll call me back and never did. I eventually gave up and ended things with him and it makes me cry how it seems he never cared about me.It's been weeks since I've heard from him and I miss the old him so much. The caring,loving,humorous charming guy who was there for me and loved me.Maybe it was all a fake?

I keep thinking that there was some other woman. I worry about that so much that he's falling for someone else.I looked on his myspace page to see what was going on. His status is listed as single but I see he's talking to a lot of women on his page. This one girl on his page in particular I'm feeling very insecure about. They seem to be very flirty and cutesy with each other after reading the comments they leave each other. He even calls her the pet names he used to call me which hurts like hell I think he's trying to talk to her.. I know I shouldn't worry about what he's doing. His mood says he's happy so it seems he's forgotten about me..

It sucks that I'm here sad over this guy & I'm most likely not even on his mind.. That hurts me & makes me so angry. Why did he lose interest in me? I tried to be the best girlfriend ever. Buying him presents, giving him love and affection but it obviously wasn't enough... I'm crushed how he jut deserted me. I just can't take it.

sometimes ''being our best'' isn't what's right for another person. you may have been giving, giving, giving...but in all likelihood what you were giving wasn't what he was ultimately looking for. i think you're definitely on his mind. bonds don't break overnight. his actions seem to indicate that he's TRYING to forget about you...because it doesn't make him feel good to do so.

try to acknowledge the fact that you have everything within you that you need to be happy. this is a great time to see that within yourself. think about today. your past has great influence on who you are...but it doesn't have to influence the way you live your life today. feel your emotions. acknowledge them for what they are. your mind will try to play tricks on you based on what you're feeling. let the thoughts come...and then let them go.

i know it's difficult. i'm still struggling to just let my thoughts go. but when i do...i find joy in the simple fact that i am alive in my own being right now.

Dont be like that,it wasnt your fault.Sometimes things just doesnt work out but that doesnt mean it was your fault.

I don't know.. I just feel like it's something I did to drive him away. Maybe I was smothering him too much?I don't know.. I just want to know why he was so distant. The last time he talked, he said that it was my imagination but that was a lie because he was distant. He could never give me a straight answer..

I miss him so much. I wonder why I miss him when it's obvious he could give a damn about me. I don't know, I'm confused.

I'm trying hard and trying so many things to get my mind off of him and to be happy but it's hard. Yesterday I went out with some friends to the movies and out to dinner and it was a breath of fresh air. However days like this,when I'm alone and where I can't escape the thoughts, I have no choice but to think about him. This is the hardest challenge. My friend suggested I meditate.. I don't know. Sometimes I just feel so restless as far he is concerned.

I keep hoping for some miracle where he'll call me,apologize for how he acted and sweep me off my feet to tell me everything is alright. Everyday passes without hearing from him & literally drives me a little crazy. The worst is at night when I'm laying in the bed,wondering if he'll call again..

I need to keep busy but it's hard to keep distracted. My main goal right now should be finding a job but it's so hard finding employment in my area.. Sigh I don't know..

It's weird, today instead of feeling sad, I'm a little angry & bitter. I can't believe that he just was so heartless and cold at the end of our relationship. After all he pursued me at first. I didn't even want him romantically in the beginning.He was calling me and texting me everyday, trying so hard for me to be his lady. I finally fall for him and things were great for 8 months. He told me to open my heart and he wouldn't desert me like the others. But eventually he did and it angers me that he didn't hold onto his promises. It angers me that I was played for a fool yet again.

I feel this way every now and then ](*,)

Just try to keep your mind away from him,more you think about him worse it gets.Just try to distract yourself by watching tv or reading a book.

You're right, I think instead of being cooped up in this house. I'll just go to the library or something and read a book until my life gets a little more productive. Or at least take a train ride around the city to collect my thoughts.

Also, my friend called me about 2 minutes ago asking me if I wanted to hang out with her tomorrow so that will definitely be a good day to get my mind off of him. I'll be too focused on being out with my friend.

You're right, I think instead of being cooped up in this house. I'll just go to the library or something and read a book until my life gets a little more productive. Or at least take a train ride around the city to collect my thoughts.

Also, my friend called me about 2 minutes ago asking me if I wanted to hang out with her tomorrow so that will definitely be a good day to get my mind off of him. I'll be too focused on being out with my friend.

Exactaly just go out with your friend and you will see how much better you will fell Im trying to get over my ex too and I just fell so much better when I go out with my friends,it really helps to take your mind away from that.

you may be right in that the thoughts of him come without your control. try to be conscious about those thoughts. something within you is allowing those thoughts to enter...and then stuffing them away somewhere within you where they can resurface. by becoming conscious about what you're thinking, you're breaking the 'helpless' pattern that's been developed. also, by being conscious you allow yourself to acknowlege the thoughts which helps you to let them go. it comes down to learning to control your reactions. the emotions will come, and it's good to feel them. try to feel the raw emotion as opposed to the thoughts that come with that emotion. your thoughts are conditioned, and they lead you to react.

meditation is a good suggestion. i've started with some simple breathing exercises. it's alot like deep breathing techniques that allow you to relax.

try taking a deep breath. think about the breath as you take it. how does it feel? focus on what you're feeling at each stage of the breath. sometimes it helps to close your eyes. you'll find that as you think about that, you've stopped the thoughts that are swirling around in your head. for me, it's become enough to stop and do this for 5 or 10 minutes when i lose that control. it puts me in a better 'frame of mind'.

i can also suggest an article that someone suggested to me. no guarantees, but it's definitely helped me. i've started seeking different avenues that will continue to allow me to grow.

link removed

there's another article mentioned within this one that i'd also recommend. it has to do with the ego.

hope this helps.

Exactaly just go out with your friend and you will see how much better you will fell Im trying to get over my ex too and I just fell so much better when I go out with my friends,it really helps to take your mind away from that.

i think this one depends a lot on who your friends are. what stage of life are they at? most of my friends are married, have families, and are quite content with that aspect of life. this only makes it more difficult coming home to an empty house. i think as long as your friends don't allow you to give into

the negative thoughts, it's probably a great idea. i don't think it works for everyone though.

All I Ever Wanted Was to Love You
All I Ever Wanted Was to Love You

Archived