Tell me..Did he kill the love..??

Latina25

ok, my thing is a little different. I have been with my common law husband for almost 8 years. We have a 6 yr old daughter. From the beginning it was clear that my husband had a cheating nature. From the first year we were together i started hearing rumors of him being with other women, and even hitting on some of my friends. And at least once a year I would find out about him talking to other women and at one point, 4 years into our relationship, when we were going through a difficult time, he was even going to leave me to "try" being with another woman he had barely met. Also, he had always been insensitive, abusive mostly verbally and sometimes physically. Time after time i would leave for days but eventually give in to his promises of change. After this episode i began to lose the "good" girl nature. Shortly after learning of yet another possible woman he may have been involved with I began talking to a guy to whom i mostly had an emotional relationship with. This phone and ocassionally physical relationship went on for about a year with this guy, although we only were intimate one time! Although i became attached to this guy i knew it would never be anything more so i slowly weaned myself away and it helped that he moved away.

Over a year later, and after finding about another woman my husband had been talking to, i had had enough and i left him, only to come back after a couple of weeks due to his promises of change. He was a different person there for about a year, no cheating or sneaking, although he was in a band and was gone every weekend. I felt he had changed his cheating ways but his attitude towards me and his insensitivity, and sometimes verbal/physical abuse persisted. So i met another guy whom i felt a strong/weird connection with different from the one above. He was single, a few yrs younger and new i was married. Yet he still wanted to see me and we began a secret relationship for about 4 months, until i started feeling too attached and he began to play games. Before moving away,He recorded a conversation he had with me over the phone and gave it to a friend of my husband;s who recently played it to him!.I was devastated. I didnt understand why he did that. I still dont. The feelings i had for this guy are still there despite this. Now my husband does not trust me, our relationship is harder than ever, and I cant stand his insensitivity and abusive words and treatment more than ever!!! Am i as guilty or was this a result of his cheating abusive ways??? I dont want to lose my family but i dont want to live like this either!

Oh wow. Tell me, how well off are you?

The only people you should consider your family are your parents and your daughter. I wouldnt tolerate being treated like crap from ANYONE. Once was enough.

Can you leave him easily with your daughter in tow?

Wow and yet you still wanna put up with the abuse and his cheating ways. Is that the example you wanna install on your daughter, her seeing two disfunctional parents??? I don't get why you are putting up with it when you deserve better. I would get disgusted if a man either cheated on me or ever dare laying a hand on me. Once would be very much enough for me to leave him on the spot right away. That's just me I can't ever picture myself ever touching a man who hit me or had another woman's (lol or man's) hands all over him.

Oh wow. Tell me, how well off are you?

The only people you should consider your family are your parents and your daughter. I wouldnt tolerate being treated like crap from ANYONE. Once was enough.

Can you leave him easily with your daughter in tow?

What do you mean by how well off?

I have tried to leave him in the past but i know he will only beg and beg for me to come back home...he has changed a lot but i feel its too late...plus i cant get the other guy out of my system although i havent heard from him in 4 months and he did what he did...its complicated..

You have to stay strong and not give in. You are so much better off without them and you CAN do better. As for the other dude, he's just a total rat to go and do that. I hate guys who do mind games, you definitely know he's not someone you want to be with either. Guys who do mind games often get very abusive later on. And guys who cheat continously... well they won't stop will they? You can do better, you need to believe it and move on.

Best of luck xxx

You have to stay strong and not give in. You are so much better off without them and you CAN do better. As for the other dude, he's just a total rat to go and do that. I hate guys who do mind games, you definitely know he's not someone you want to be with either. Guys who do mind games often get very abusive later on. And guys who cheat continously... well they won't stop will they? You can do better, you need to believe it and move on.

Best of luck xxx

Best of luck xxx

thanks, i want to believe that...although its hard

What To Do If They Cheat - Do this ...
What To Do If They Cheat - Do this First

Archived