LDR, she is not the same

joiboi
She's Not Texting Me Like She U...
She's Not Texting Me Like She Used To

GF an I have been long distance now for a few months. I feel that she just inst the same anymore. We still talk everyday but its only for a 15 minutes or so. Shes always tired so we talk for a little before she goes to bed. I went to go visit her a few weeks ago but it felt different. She wasnt all over me as I expected. She used to be all over me in the beginning which is about a year ago, and since we havent seen each other in a while i expected the same. She also didnt seem like she wanted the sex(she is on BC pills which may kill her drive). She just seems stressed from work and she told me she doesnt like her job. also when we talk on the phone she doesnt respond until i ask 2 or 3 times which is getting real annoying. she just says that its b/c shes tired. its just not like her b.c she was always responsive to me. one thing she use to never do is nag. She complains and nags alot lately which is becomming very annoying. Is this just a sign i need to move on?? Is this a sign maybe there is another guy??

EDIT:

I talked to her for an hour tonight before she went to bed. To sum things up she told me last summer was awsome. She then told me that ever since its been long distance that her feeling are not the same as it was and she does not know why. She says that maybe she just sucks at long distance. I could totaly sense that her feeling for me has gone somewhat stale, but then she said that she does not like me any less which is hard to understand. It sounds like she is contradicting herself. So we are suppose to go to a wedding together in may(which is when i see her next) but after that she asks where is the relationship going after that. She says she doesnt know where our relationship will go after our plans. I plan in june to go out to live with her for a month but that is still a "might happen" b/c i dont know what will happen after i graduate. If i get a job and they ask to start working right away i cant go see her. I guess as a final thought i can say that this relationship has taken a negative hit. what do you guys think?? all tips would be appreciated.

Just a tip: When i had a LDR, the best times to call are usually early in the morning when she is about to get up & at night before going to bed. This you have to do it almost daily for it to work. Sure it costs a lot of money but it keeps the relationship going & there is always something to look forward to - your voice early in the morning & before getting into bed.

Just asking her if she would like that & discuss with her if that would work. if not, suggest alternatives & see what she says.

Good luck.

Just focus on you right know and dont do the mandatory call a day..

I have been exactly where you have been...and the conversations got worse and worse..leading me to pursue more and more..

You are not the only one in this relationships..and she needs to work on this just as much as you do. I would not tell her that you give her some space..and just do it. If she feels connected with you enough..she will start to wonder what YOU are up to and want to make an effort to contact again...OR she will take the easy way out and head for the door.

So focus on you..and see whether she feels to reconnect with you at some point. Disconnect now and reconnect with her say a week later. This way..once you do talk you have something to say.

And beware for the calls before bedtime.. Try to talk to her earlier in the evening if that is possible..otherwise ( the tired before bed-excuse can be used all too often right now). Switch up the moments of contact if you can..

If you always call around the same time...it gets stale somehow..if you call in the morning or midday for a few minutes..and do not call in the evening..she will notice the breach in rhythm and might start calling you ( because she misses you).

But you do not know what is going on in her head..best is to stay calm..disconnect..give her some space ( how weird that may sound in LDR) and see what she does with it.

If she does not feel like she wants to invest in a you and her anymore..its best you know this sooner than later.

If it does not make a difference to NOT hear from you ...then you will know what to do.

Just a tip: When i had a LDR, the best times to call are usually early in the morning when she is about to get up & at night before going to bed. This you have to do it almost daily for it to work. Sure it costs a lot of money but it keeps the relationship going & there is always something to look forward to - your voice early in the morning & before getting into bed.

Just asking her if she would like that & discuss with her if that would work. if not, suggest alternatives & see what she says.

Good luck.

Actually currently we always talk everyday before we go to bed. and yes it does cost alot....eeeeeekkkkk

Actually currently we always talk everyday before we go to bed. and yes it does cost alot....eeeeeekkkkk

Some shops sells long distance calling cards where one can talk for a very long time long distance. Try to use those. I use them all the time & one 10 dollars card can last me 3 days of (unlimited talking

Archived