How to not end up in the friendzone?

lwkniko
Facebook Dating Tricks To Get Match...
Facebook Dating Tricks To Get Matches

Ok I'm eyeing a new girl and I was wondering what is the best way to show a girl you want her without telling her and what are the most common mistakes to avoid that get you into the dreaded friend zone? Because I've been there and its a painful experience that I never want to go through again.

Ok I'm eyeing a new girl and I was wondering what is the best way to show a girl you want her without telling her and what are the most common mistakes to avoid that get you into the dreaded friend zone? Because I've been there and its a painful experience that I never want to go through again.

Because I believe you have multiple problems leading to this issue, I am going to give you quick advice that I think is your best bet.

Don't hang out with her. Just flirt with her, get to know her from a distance and keep her from getting really close to you. Once you know her well enough, find out if she actually likes to be close to people before dating them, or likes the more open approach. Of course I am also going to throw out there what other will probably say too, "Just go after her, tel her you like her and throw caution to the wind" Cause at the end of the day, she just might not like you and you might be going after someone who is never gonna be.

Archived