Want to do something crazy?

flyingdodo

I haven't dealt with any problems I've had over the last couple of years, not even the small problems, and now it seems to be catching up with me but I don't know what to do. I'll get through it I guess and probably with all my hair! I'm just having trouble keeping things together at the moment.

I've definitely felt like that in the past--but try to remember that there are ways of getting attention without having to harm yourself (physically OR mentally). I tend to be pretty outgoing and opinionated--the most drastic thing I can do to show people I'm not okay is to withdraw myself for awhile. It's not as interesting as shaving your head, but it gets the same point accross in a more constructive way....

Oh hi Wolfie, I feel kinda dumb that you've seen this now. Nothing much new has been going on with me really, just a lot in my head. I hope you're ok

Hey, you're not dumb. You went through a lot last year. I miss talking to you, by the way. =P

I've definitely felt like that in the past--but try to remember that there are ways of getting attention without having to harm yourself (physically OR mentally). I tend to be pretty outgoing and opinionated--the most drastic thing I can do to show people I'm not okay is to withdraw myself for awhile. It's not as interesting as shaving your head, but it gets the same point accross in a more constructive way....

I'm a very quiet person so I doubt people would notice if I did that, not for a long time anyway. I don't really know how I want people to help me so I suppose I shouldn't be complaining..

Definitely. All the time. And I do it too, usually out of stress/frustration/feeling no control and I always feel better afterwards.

You do? You do what? You haven't shaved your head have you?!! If I'm feeling frustrated or stressed I make bread or stab a telephone directory. This is a different kind of feeling though. Hmm no control... Maybe that's it

Does anyone else ever get the urge to do something totally unexpected just to show people that you're not ok? Like cut all your hair off or smash things? I wanted to do that tonight. I went to bed so I wouldn't do anything though

wow. i've seriously thought about that. i never thought it meant that i wanted to do it to show people that i am not okay. but i think that really is the reason why.

it's good that you just went to bed. were you feeling overwhelmed?

wow. i've seriously thought about that. i never thought it meant that i wanted to do it to show people that i am not okay. but i think that really is the reason why.

it's good that you just went to bed. were you feeling overwhelmed?

Yeah definitely overwhelmed. That's the perfect word I think. I feel a bit better now though. I don't feel so tearful at least

dodo, is there anybody you can talk to about how you've been feeling?

I told my mum I didn't want to live (that doesn't mean I want to die) but I didn't get a response. She's busy at the moment which is fair enough. My friends are all stressed about finishing uni so I wouldn't want to tell them. I wouldn't tell them anyway. Poor Lost gets to listen to me quite a lot if I'm not feeling good! Ah tomorrow's another day, maybe I'll feel happier

Archived