could he like me

bn2008

so for the past.... few months there has been some interesting flirting between a guy and I at work. we have been chatting back and forth thru email getting to know each other. and last nite a group of people from work went to the bar after work.

he had to go to a baseball game but told me he would be there after. when he got there it was all girls, and none of his friends were even there. my friend and I were the only people really his age there.

so after about a half hour of him chattin with the other girls I invited him over to sit with my friend and I. the rest of the nite was spent getting to know each other. he chatted with my friend and I, and it was basically them making fun of me for things which is usually what happens in most situations (joking making fun, I'm an easy person to make fun of I act goofy alot)

Im trying to figure out this guy. I figure this... he had to at least of came to the bar to see me since I asked if he was gonna be there and he said he was... and none of his friends showed up.

he wouldnt of sat talkin to me all nite if he didn't like me a little? I dunno I just keep thinking why would he like me?? he was also flirting with one of the other girls, but they work together every day in the same area so they were either flirting or just chattin like friends I cant trust my judgement I was a little tipsy.

Im not gonna contact him for a few days. and see what happens he is goin on spring break i was thinkin of writing him in a few days, text, hope he's having a good spring break or something I dunno what to do. I dunnnnnnno!

does it sound like he could like me?

welcome to enotalone. I dunno if he likes you, or he doesn't. or maybe he likes you, but he already has a gf, isn't ready for a relationship, or doesn't want to date a coworker? have you given him any signals that you are interested? like touching him on the arm when you are talking to him? giving him a flirtatious look? i'd give him some sorts of signals, and if he doesn't respond, i'd move on.

he was also flirting with one of the other girls

This is the only thing that makes it hard to determine. At first I was thinking, "Yeah, it sounds like he's a little interested," but then I read that and it makes it hard to tell if he genuinely likes you, or if that's just the kind of guy he is.

I think your plan of not contacting him and seeing what happens is a good idea. If a guy really is interested, he will put in the effort it takes to hang out with you.

It's hard to say if he is interested of not. I'm a flirty guy and I do it for fun.When I flirt with intention it leads to me getting a number and showing a deeper interest(I ask alot of questions).

Lean back and see if he tries to initiate anything. Of course if you like him then by all means step up to the plate.

ok well the nite after I left the bar I texted him thanks for hanging.

the next dayI woke up no response I thought whatever that is fine.

well later last nite, I looked at my phone and noticed I had a missed call from him at 12:30am that nite we went to the bar.

so that is where I am at now!!! we talked a little on facebook and he said I lost points for the no call back *jokin round*

I'm gonna wait a few days still to contact him again.

I'll give him points for hanging with the girls - that usually indicates some level of interest, and the call sort of helps. What the reason behind his interest is... that's your job to find out now. I think it's safe to set up a one on one... just casual, though. Grab a beer together or coffee, maybe, since your head will be clearer. I'll bet he agrees

Archived