I need help a.s.a.p

shadedealer

Okay, i might as well start at the beginning…

. im 17, just turned 17 on march 6th, my mother died in september, I was at work, came home and found her dead in her room from a heart attack. Ever since then i have been living with my cousin. I haven’t talked to anyone about my feelings, just kept them bottled up. Well, yesturday i randomly went through my cousins phone, because i know her boyfriend doesn’t like me and i wanted to see if they talked about me, and there was messages between them of her boyfriend basically saying he hated me, hated me living in his house, and was sick of living with me. He also was talking my cousin into, and im quoting him on this one ” Kicking his *** out” After viewing this and telling my cousin about i offered to move out with a friend of mine who is getting a house… I get 700 $ a month from SS, and i work part time…What should i do? Should i try to stay at my cousins? Move out? Im so depressed…i already tried killing myself by taking 14 pain killers… It didn’t work, all i did was get sick … A weak attempt i know, but im not man enough to slit my wrist or jump out of my window…. Also, i use to have a eating disorder { Bullimia } With all of this stress and depression, i have started again… i need some help, im so depressed and confused…Please, someone talk to me…someone give me advice…anybody

oh dear, I am so sorry you have to go through this, when I was reading your post all I could think about was how much I like to give you a big hug. Don't commit suicide, you are very young now and plenty of opportunities to enjoy life. I think you should move out if you are not comfortable there. your money should be enough to live on. It might even make you feel better if you stand on your own. Do you have any other relatives or friends you can talk to?

I have a grandma and a uncle...both of which my mother owed money, because we were not the richest people....My uncle says i owe him the 5 thousand my mother owed him since she is dead, and my grandmother expects me to pay her for the funeral which was 3 thousand dollars...both of them live a long ways away from where i work, go to school etc... all i have is my friends really, i don't have a " Family " Exactly....Im not trying to get sympathy, or make up a story...this is just how it is

I have a grandma and a uncle...both of which my mother owed money, because we were not the richest people....My uncle says i owe him the 5 thousand my mother owed him since she is dead, and my grandmother expects me to pay her for the funeral which was 3 thousand dollars...both of them live a long ways away from where i work, go to school etc... all i have is my friends really, i don't have a " Family " Exactly....Im not trying to get sympathy, or make up a story...this is just how it is

I am again sorry, your uncle and grandma are not really being nice here. But that's ok not all families are always nice! Just move out take control in your life and try to focus on yourself and your well being, hang out with your friends and socialize more, that will help you with loneliness and bad feelings. Just remember life would not always stay the same and look forward to good days which WILL COME if you hang in there and be strong.

it is not your job to pay your uncle and grandma back. Move out with your friend.

Where do you live (i know this may seem irrelivent)

Suicide while seems like the best option for a sticky or messy situation, isn't, right now your young, had a rough few months, and you cant see where life is going to end up.

But keep on pushing forwards, you can achive a great life.

Wow... You've been through a lot... but do not end your life... your mother would have wanted you to be strong and keep living...

I am currently battling an eating disorder, if you would like ANY support on ANYTHING, please PM me... but DON'T end your life... it's precious... keep holding on...

Archived