what the hell is going on?i am confused and real messed up.why did he do this?

chocolate_86
Your Boyfriend Left You - So What?
Your Boyfriend Left You - So What?

he wants to sleep with me. we never have before.i said to him on saturday i wanted to go to his house to have sex but i can't because i know he doesn't have feelings for me like i do for him and i would just end up feeling worse.

a few days later,i got a message saying its not a good idea for anything to happen between us because his ex fiance was talking about them getting back together.so i told him it doesn't change the way i feel but if thats what makes him happy then i am happy for him.

then he messaged me again telling me the reason why is she wants to settle down and start a family.there was no reason for him to send this was there?

so i told him he dont have to explain why to me,we aren't together anyway.so once again good luck and blah blah blah...

should i forget it?

Sorry to say, but it sounded like he wanted to have rebound sex with you. People tend to do that. Now that his ex is returning, he decided to turn the sex offering down.

Good job on saying not giving your body like that away. I can only wish I have my virginity today.

Archived