so theres this guy...

lilmzlisa

Theres a really lovely guy at work who I am attracted to. We get on really well and I've suddenly noticed that he keeps looking at me from time to time whilst we are at work and then he suddenly looks away. We've recently started to talk and there feels like there is definate chemistry between us, but he is really out of my league and im sure he wouldnt fancy me, but im so confused about everything else... any help here?? What do you think, is he interested or am I just looking at things in the total wrong way??

Thanks guys =]

Theres a really lovely guy at work who I am attracted to. We get on really well and I've suddenly noticed that he keeps looking at me from time to time whilst we are at work and then he suddenly looks away. We've recently started to talk and there feels like there is definate chemistry between us, but he is really out of my league and im sure he wouldnt fancy me, but im so confused about everything else... any help here?? What do you think, is he interested or am I just looking at things in the total wrong way??

I think you are looking at is the total wrong way... please drop the "he is out of my league" sentiments. He obviously has some level of interest in you, since he takes part in a game of Peek-a-boo with you.

Stop minimizing your own worth, will ya?

I think he definitely is attracted to you. I know that if there is a girl I like, I

might look at them, but look away if I think they're paying attention just so it

doesn't seem like I'm staring at them. It might just be something about being attracted to someone.

How do you know he is out of your league? Ask him out to do something? You never know, he may be thinking the same thing, that he may not have a chance with you, and he'd be thrilled if you asked him out. Go for it! The very worst thing that will happen is that he will turn you down. I know that would not be good, but at least you'll know if he's interested in not. So go for it! I'm sure you'll be pleasantly surprised.

It's hard to say but there is a possibility he may be attracted to you or he may not be. You really can't tell. I look a people all the time on the job just to be looking somewhere. Its dosen't mean anything.

If you have free time around him at work(break) just strike up a conversation with him and see where it goes.

Hey! we are in the same boat.

Next time you catch him looking give him a big smile.

Don't worry that he is out of your league, I'm dating someone I thought was wayyy out of my league that I work with. No such thing!

Keep talking with him, flirt and just be self-assured. If he likes you he will keep coming back for more

Archived