Just saw a HOT man!

winter whiteout

I was going to an appt to see my therapist

and I thought she said today at 10:30. I got there and she was with a client and it was 10:50 and they were not coming out so I knew it was probably next week. All of a sudden I hear someone walking up the stairs and I thought oh no it is next week because someone is coming in for a 11:00 appt. All of a sudden this gorgeous man walks in and says hi and then goes to the restroom. He comes out and sits down and I ask him if he has an appt at 11:00 and he said yes. I said oh I made a mistake and thought it was for today. He asked if I really needed to see her and he would schedule at another time. I said no but thank you. Then he said maybe it was his mistake and he would go out to his car to get his card to see. I asked when he made his appt and he said last week. I said now I know it was my mistake. I then said thank you and have a nice day and then left.

All I have to say was it was very nice being alone in the company of a nice, attractive man and to be able to smile at him. When I am ready that is how I want to meet someone-the old fashioned way. God he was HOT

I was too much in shock. But I don't know why he was there he could be going through a divorce or something. Like I said it was just nice to be talking to nice, attractive man.

why were you in shock? hot, ugly, or better or worse are human too. all types communicate.

yeah lol. just remember they are seeing the therapist for a reason.

my last appointment a guy tried to mac on me who was seeing a different psych than i and it was obnoxious because i was there to work out issues with myself regarding my current relationship.

He did seem like a nice guy but I don't know why he was there. I am there now mainly to deal with my disability and how I am going to be able to secure a future for myself because I am 45 and have to think of my retirement. As I stated in another thread my company is freezing 401K match, salary increases and no more monthly bonuses. There is a chance they might close my department in the next year or two as well. That is why I have to put off dating for a while because I want to feel secure with myself and my future before having a relationship. That is probably why I was kind of scared to talk to this man any further if he was available and did not have any psych problems.

I was too much in shock. But I don't know why he was there he could be going through a divorce or something. Like I said it was just nice to be talking to nice, attractive man.

WW,

Good for you!

Not like looks make a difference or anything. I know if he was a nice, unattractive man you'd be just as happy and friendly.

I kid. Glad you had a good time.

Actually I treat everyone the same whoever I come in contact with. This man was very attractive to ME and to make it clear it is not like he was Mr America or anything. Don't forget I have not had sex for over 4 years now so really any attracive man is going to make me hot. I was more attracted to him because he was VERY nice and seemed so genuine.

yeah lol. just remember they are seeing the therapist for a reason.

my last appointment a guy tried to mac on me who was seeing a different psych than i and it was obnoxious because i was there to work out issues with myself regarding my current relationship.

Reminds me of that sex and the city episode!

Archived