what are your thoughts on this 1? all ideas welcomed

second_opinion

hey everyone, I caved in! I tried so hard to forget about the guy im "seeing" but I like him too much. i ended up going over his house last night and I finially told him that I liked him, he had the biggest smile, it was cute but he didnt say anything back to me. later in the evening i asked him if what we have will go offical or even go somewhere other than hanging out and thats when he said he liked me but he doesnt want to rush into anything and we left it at that. I was so cut up, but didnt want to push it with more questions. now the thing is he has been single for nearly 4yrs, so I guess he could be telling the truth. I hope he isnt stringing me along for his entertainment. What do you guys think?... by the way sorry for my spelling errors and punctuation im at work and writing this out on my phone lol. Thanks in advance

well, i am in a somewhat similar position. honestly, i would not focus on this man. continue dating other men. it sounds like this guy isn't interested in pursuing a relationship with you at this moment, for whatever reason - maybe he just wants to be single and unattached, maybe he has issues he needs to work out, or he is focusing on his career. in any case, he didn't respond with "OMG, i like you so much too, yes, let's make it official" to your telling him you liked him..... well, that's your clue not to wait around for this guy. i'm not saying something won't happen between you two in the future maybe, but i would definitely continue to see other men, and maybe pull back a bit with this one.

Hey, I'm so sorry. I know how you feel, been there.

I wouldn't go and hang out at his house anymore. Is he taking you out? I would also not have anymore "where is this going" conversations with him.

This guy has been single for 4 years? maybe he is not really looking for anything too serious.

Date other people. I know it will be hard and you like this guy, but you shouldn't stick around too long where you are not wanted --like you want to be wanted.

thanks guys!!

Yea I shouldnt wait around for someone who doesnt want what I want now, I also found out his longest relationship was 2 years, and I found out he broke up with her because he found someone 'better' which lasted 6 months!

I know Im pathetically blind but that there is a big sign. Im not going to hang out with him anymore, I think its time to move on

Archived