First of all, I've been reading a lot of posts on the forums for a long time after my ex girlfriend broke up with me. The advice given on here has really helped me deal with a lot of things and given me some great advice. But I was wondering if someone could give me some advice about the situation thats going on right now. I'll try to make a long story short.

-Had an awesome relationship for almost 9 months. I'm 21, she is 18.

- She broke up with me out of nowhere on February 5th. Through a text. I know, its bullsh*t.

- I made the mistake of trying to talk to her in person two days later, when my emotions were all over the place.

- We did limited contact for about a month.

-I found out she started seeing another guy and had sex with him a few days after we broke up. She has never told me about this yet. I found out through mutual friends.

-After I found that out, I started doing no contact. (March 8th)

- She texts me about every week or two. And I answer her. But I keep the conversations brief and I don't text her right back. I wait a while, from a few hours, to a day later.

Now heres the situation that I need help and advice with.

Exactly a month after I started NC unless she texted me. She texted me today and said hey. That was no surprise. I didn't text her back. She texted me again a few hours later saying "Why don't you talk to me anymore?"

I'm not sure if I should text her back. If I don't, this would be the first time I truly stick to absolute no contact. Do you think she might be trying to get back together with me? Or am I out of my mind? Some help and advice would be much appreciated. Thank you so much in advance.

I would text her back and ask her what she wants. Why is she texting you still if she is seeing someone else. She needs to give you a straight answer . Not the run around. And then she needs to make up her mind one or the other not both. Be straight forward with her. That way she can stop playing with your head and let you either get back to gether if thats what you want or let you move on.

Thank you so much for the reply StillConfused

Definitely appreciated!

I'm not saying that your advice isn't good, because I think that is a great idea. I'd just like to hear some other opinions as well. Thanks again

I agree with the other poster...what the heck does she want...she is with someone else and still wanting to pull you around by the nose. I wouldn't even give her the time of day since she didn't waste anytime dropping her underpants so soon after the breakup.

Don't even respond to her find a real woman who knows what she wants!

Thanks for the advice dreamwarrior! I haven't replied yet. All she ever does is text me. She broke up with me over a text. And she tried to explain why she broke up with me with texts. Thats a coward's way out in my opinion. If she really has something to say, she can call me. Only then will I tell her to tell me what is really going on. If anyone else has any comments or advice, it is definitely welcome!

My advice would be to not reply to her. You're right in saying if she really meant it she would phone you. My ex was like that too, she did most of the communicating through text and yes it is a very cowardly and immature way of dealing with issues.

Thank you philove! I've been thinking that every time she texts me with her little "friendly" messages. I'm done being the doormat. I'll wait for that call... no more of this text message bullsh*t. All of you are such a great help! I wouldn't mind hearing some more advice Thanks so much all of you!

Archived