how do men screen for low-quality women

LAYAAN

5 Red Flags In Relationships
5 Red Flags In Relationships

I was reading this article on link removed "screening for the bad women" "Low quality women" and OMG, they use the term "onion" for low-quality women. I laughed so hard I still can't stop laughing.

So, men on ENA, what are your testing strategies, what do you watch out for? what tells you if a woman is a quality girl or not? What games do you play?

Lots of people are in relationships with a low quality partner and stay in those relationships because they are in love with the man or woman who cheats on them, jerks them around and treats them badly...they, unlike their friends and family, don't see that as a low quality partner.

Lots of people are in relationships with a low quality partner and stay in those relationships because they are in love with the man or woman who cheats on them, jerks them around and treats them badly...they, unlike their friends and family, don't see that as a low quality partner.

or they feel they cannot get anyone else.

I do this by telling stories and then asking questions.

I will tell a funny story about something say going to the gym on a weeknight where something happened that was funny. I then will start asking questions relating to my story..So do you go to the gym? If yes "what was the funniest thing that ever happened to you in the gym?" If no "what did you do the night I was at the gym?"

Helps me understand a little about her. If all she say's all I did was sit around watching TV then I don't think she is very interesting (bad)..If she told me about her day before then and then said she just vegged out on the couch watching tv after a long day she is interesting again..(good)

I find out through conversation. Things I need to find out before I decide bad or good are 1. What is her social life like 2. What are her hobbies 3. What do we have in common

I don't play games. I do not need games to find out if they are bad or good for me..This is how I screen them out..

I'm curious as to why low-quality women are "onions." Am I missing something here????

Do men have conversations in which they say things like "Oh, yeah, steer clear of that one. She's a real onion, that one!"

bad taste in your mouth or makes your breath stink? first i've heard of this too. lol

Actually "onion" used to be a term for a girls booty. "man she has a fine onion"

Other than that I don't know.

All the things ghost ond others said. I look in their cars. If it is a mess then usually their life is a mess. Doesn't have to perfect or spotless but it shouldn't look like a trash can either.

lost

i guess cheap perfume and tatty clothes can be a give away, i tended to avoid the sweaty ones, see what sort of food they order in the restaurant and how they eat it.

as mentioned above, just general observations can be a good starter, if she starts biting her knuckles and shouts out i stubbed my toe. well, need i say more...

but! it has been proven that any prospective partner has an in built chemical attraction radar (ooh palendrome attack, somanydynamos)

so looking at a classy lady to an old datchet,(olde english for a hag) bears no creedance imho, its a chemical thang!

Well... having teeth is a good starting point.

Yeah what the heck is an "Onion" in relationship to women?

hehe, but jokes apart, why is having teeth so important to you? Lack of teeth is not a character flaw, right?

"woman who lacks housekeeping and cooking traits"

Why does that make a woman a bad onion?

I can't cook for shiat, but I have many other good traits. Am I disqualified?

may be because it is the equivalent of a man that doesn't know how to earn money and is not confident at all that he stays indoors all the time??? i don't know...

may be because it is the equivalent of a man that doesn't know how to earn money and is not confident at all that he stays indoors all the time??? i don't know...

How is that equivalent? I wouldn't care if a guy didn't know how to cook. If he didn't know how to get a job and stays in doors all day then I think that's a bigger deal than someone who doesn't know how to cook!

So, men on ENA, what are your testing strategies, what do you watch out for? what tells you if a woman is a quality girl or not? What games do you play?

A quality woman for me should have the following traits :

- makes an effort to keep in shape or is naturally slender/thin

- cares about health

- is no longer into clubbing

- has a reliable job

- not a spend-thrift

- does not have more guy friends than girl friends

- not overly flirty or touchy feely with other guys besides her BF

No need to play games. I use my wisdom and logic to guide me along and if something doesn't sound right, I ask questions and try to understand. Sometimes if you let a person talk long enough they'll tell on themselves, too.

Not only that, but I also watch the way she interacts with others. Because if you'll do something to them, she's likely to do it to me too.

Archived