Is it the end of a good friendship or not?

amanda50

my friend said he wants to be with me but as i'm in a relationhip has said that he wants to be friends

We've been out 3 times, had a great time, he's emailed/text me out of the blue and he's replied well to my occasional emails/texts. So far so good

However things have cooled down recently with him. I would like to go out again, but dont want to appear clingy! Perhaps he's also trying not to overcrowd me as I'm in a relationship (?). Stalemate!!!!

we have got tickets to an event at the end of April. Shall i just cool it too and await to hear from him? Does he just want some space? or is it the

end of what could be a good friendship? I have strong feelings for him and am beginning to wonder what its all about!

Hes made it clear he has feelings for you and backed off like a gentleman to respect you.I think you are wanting to pursue him because you have feelings as well. If you dont care about you existing relationship then break it off and at least you wont be cheating when you go for your friend....its not fair on your current boyfriend.

Archived