He left me for another woman

gigg

My husband of 17 years just left me for another woman. I am lost and so heart broken I don't know what to do!

He was working for this woman so didn't think anything of it but then he started going over there almost everyday and then she quit paying him as she didn't have any money but he kept going out of the goodness of his heart!

I gave him an ultimatum her or me and he left! I told him it was upseting me and that I was jealous of his relationship but he kept saying they were just friends.

This woman spends more time with my daughter and now she has my husband. She has taken my whole family!

My family say good it's about time as they think I was being abused by him and it maybe slightly true I am disabled and need help with the day to day living.

My husband has an anger problem and tends to yell at me a lot and at times blame me but he also is a paranoid delusional schizophrenic who doesn't take any medication.

Now I know from friends that he is sleeping in her basemet apartment and that there maybe nothing going on and that it just was a place to go when he left and I know his family wouldn't take him in so maybe nothing is going on like he claimed and that he is just friends with her. Or I am gasping at straws right now!

I am so heart broken. I can't quit crying and haven't eaten since he left 5 days ago.

He and I or he made all of the decisions and I am so lost right now I don't know what to do from here.

Am I wrong to want him back and to take him back? or do I have him finish the renovations sell the house and move? or do I stay and hope he change his mind?

Where do I go from here?

To say his family wouldn't take him in says something.

I'm not sure if there is anything going on with this other woman but from what you have written here it seems likely. How is it that she gets to see your daughter more than you?

As hard as it is you just have to try to accept it, it won't happen overnight but in time you will.

I wouldn't contact him unless you have to.

i know how you feel- not in the sense that my fiance left me for another woman- but i am in the process of ending a relationship with a man who was/is abusive towards me- emotionally abusive.

its hard- because they play games and they drag you into their twisted warped world- especially if they have a sickness... like mine does.

You get on the phone and you find resources to help you- you engage the help of family and friends.

you talk to a lawyer and figure out what you have to do- what he has done is abandoned you and the home- that is grounds alone for divorce.

I don't know if anything is going on with him and this other woman - but it really sounds like there is.

i know its hard and its not easy. I know its painful- i'm going through it.

we will survive.. we'll make it through- and we will come out of stronger better people.

stay strong... take care of yourself and your child the best you can.

Also, try to get into some counseling.

My family say good it's about time as they think I was being abused by him and it maybe slightly true I am disabled and need help with the day to day living.

My husband has an anger problem and tends to yell at me a lot and at times blame me but he also is a paranoid delusional schizophrenic who doesn't take any medication.

good riddance.

Your Boyfriend Left You - So What?
Your Boyfriend Left You - So What?

Archived