Annoyed with dumper :(

It's like he LITERALLY has a sixth sense, can tell when I am starting to feel better, and strives to do something to ruin it!

Not that he succeeded.

Nothing big, just weeks ago I told him we couldn't be friends, had to do NC (or rather LC as we live in the same house), we couldn't ring each other, we couldn't just chat like friends.

And yesterday what does he do, just randomly rings me for a chat, to tell me something that has just gone on with his university final project.

I mean....I'm ANGRY!

Angry because actually, I was fine yesterday, and that phone call didn't affect me, but if I had been feeling how I was feeling even just a week ago, having him call me like that and hearing his voice would have pushed me right back, I would have been in tears.

Angry because I ASKED him not to, and he just completely ignores it, and why? Because something had happened he wanted to tell someone, I bet he'd tried ringing friends first and they didn't pick, up...grrr. It's not as if he really really wants to be friends and has been consistently trying to be even after we asked for NC, his actions yesterday were not out of a desire to be friends or anything, I know him, it was just selfishness in that he wanted to tell someone what had happened, and probably just thought "oh she's always available".

People have said "oh maybe he misses you, it's probably hard for him to not tell you important things anymore" - well he forfeited his right to tell me important things when he decided he didn't love me any more, treated me like cr*p and went off with another girl!

Don't get me wrong, I haven't been ranting over this since it happened 24 hours ago, it actually genuinely didn't affect me, I just told him I was busy and then got back to what I'd been doing. It's just...the thoughtlessness and lack of respect, just angers me. Grrrrrrrrr.

My ex did the same thing. It was always so weird. After about 2 to 3 weeks of NC she would send me some emotional text about how "she misses me" or "wishes things were different" and it would kind of set me back. I have kind of come up with this theory in my mind that even though being dumped sucks, at least its easy for us to move on. We didnt have a choice. They got rid of us. The dumper has so much more trouble letting go because they decided the fate of the relationship, and most times they do not know whether it was the right choice or not. But you sound like you are doing great. Just keep ignoring, do not even pick up next time. It's just not worth it. Show him you mean it.

Just beginning day 2 of NC, thanks to this forum and all of the great advice on it.

I also informed my ex that I thought it be best to have NC and not to try and be friends atleast for now, if she decides to break the NC, I am not sure how I will react. I am thankful to have found this site and can turn to it in times of need.

Just saw him, it was one of the rare occasions when he was in the house for a few hours. It shocked me to see him...he has lost SO much weight (and he didn't need to), his face looks so thin it doesn't even look like him. I know he hasn't been eating properly or sleeping much or really taking care of himself. I wonder if he realises how much I used to do for him, how much I looked after him. He doesn't look good.

He was in the house for a couple of hours without seeing me or speaking to me. Then I was on the phone with the guy I'm going on a date with tomorrow, having quite a happy, giggly, flirty conversation, and I think/know my ex could hear the conversation as the walls in this house are so thin you can hear people talking from the next room. After I got off the phone, he came in to say hi and have a chat! I saw it coming a mile off, I just had a feeling he would come in after hearing me on the phone.

Don't know WHAT is going on in his head anymore. I'm glad it's not my problem.

The dark side of Scorpio woman
The dark side of Scorpio woman

Archived