Back to it in hard times

Violette

There are so many stresses and problems right now, I don't want to talk about it all...

I don't really know what I want from this, I just feel so alone right now. It feels like everything is crashing down around me and I can't stop it. I cut myself for the first time in about four years a few nights ago.

I just can't seem to snap out of the depression. Every day it's something new that's going wrong...it's hard to get through the day without crying. I don't really know what to do anymore. Writing things down isn't helping like it used to, and I don't feel like I have anyone to talk to about this.

Even though I can't probably physically be there with you, if you want to talk about it in more detail, I'm more than happy to lend an ear (or an eye -_-).

One thing I will say though.. when I get really depressed, sometimes the best thing to do is change up my schedule, location.. anything I can think of to alter my situation. Even just going on a long walk can help. Even if that won't cure your depression due to stress.. it might take the edge off?

I hope you are feel a little better tomorrow.

All I Ever Wanted Was to Love You
All I Ever Wanted Was to Love You

Archived