I'm sitting here trying to think of why it is that I'm not talking to my ex. It's been 16 days, but why go on further? He already told me he misses me (but doesn't want to get back together), that he wants to talk to me, he has people checking up on me (friends/family), and is blatantly obviously trying to get me to see his facebook postings all over my friends walls (lame, i know. I took him off my facebook so he can't see anything so he resorts to this).

So I'm thinking, why go on? I'm sure I will.. but why? What's the point. It's not like I have anything else to lose. What difference is an email going to make?

Stay with the NC.

Calling or emailing will only bring you back to square one.

You'll wonder why he didn't reply if he doesn't and if he does call you back, he also might say something that will set you back.

Hang in there and call a friend instead...

Even though he says he only wants to be friends and you know this, it can still hurt you. I say we should all do NC until we feel we have moved on (or 80% moved on lol). If you start to talk again while you still have feelings for him then it won't be healthy for you.

Hmm. Makes sense. I'll wait out a bit longer, but really the only thing I'm after now is a good friend. We're going to the same college next year which is 9 hours from our hometown and I'm after some form of a support system when I'm up there, since he'll be the only one I know there.

What If My Ex Wants Me Back - What...
What If My Ex Wants Me Back - What To Do?

Archived