I think I love my friend

ttran

I've known this girl for a year now and i think im in love with her! She knows im attracted to her but she thinks im a playboy and just sleeps around. She says that she is not attracted to me in that way, but she never stops flirting with me. I've never told her how deeply I felt, just that I think she is beautiful and that I wouldnt mind sleeping with her. That came up because she talks to me about sex all the time. Anyway I dont know what I should do.

Is she right? Do you? Maybe you need to prove to her that you're not and don't.

I honestly don't that that's her real reason, if anything, that makes most women more interested. So if she thinks he's a playbor and only wants sex, but talks about her sex life with other guys, something doesn't add up. Sounds like she just wants to let him off easy, but by b eing rather dishonest.

Well it's too late because she sees you as a friend. And just because you talk about sex with her does not mean she's interested. She also flat out told you she wasn't interested in you that way.

I agree with the above poster. Be less available, make a plan with her and cancel it, hang out with ohter girls and tell her all about it and be indifferent to anything she says.

She is your object of your affections and you are suffering from one itis. It's a possibilty that you aren't in love with her but just infatuated because she's the only girl there. The last thing you want to do is continue being her friend and have to sit through her dating other guys only to leave you watching on the sidelines having you to listen to all her problems with her BF. I've been down that road plenty of times and it's full of pot holes. Just a world of suffering.

Man it sounds like u didn't play ur cards right.

Whatever happened u may have ended up in the place where she does not consider u a potential BF and so paradoxically she can talk to you about sex freely.

It also sounds like ur quite frustrated about the situation but is short of ideas about what to do at the moment.

Archived