justneed2know
What To Do If They Cheat - Do this ...
What To Do If They Cheat - Do this First

My girlfriend of the past five years has been on web sites to look for men. she has had online chats with a few and one she even started talking too on her cell.She kept it from me for months until I seen a text message from him and ? her on it she told me it was just for friendship and she liked to talk to him. she said she would stop but just changed her messenger and then I found out she was talking to a guy that she used to have a long distance relationship with. What should I do ?

Hey there, sorry this has happened to you.

She's being devious, hiding things from you, having what I would consider to be emotional affairs.....do you really want to be with a woman who has such a lack of respect for you? I think you know what you should do, easier said than done I know.

I personally would let her know that is unacceptable behavior and you are not willing to tolerate it. If she says no, kick her to the curb.

I say draw first blood.

Sounds like she's shopping for a replacement. When she finds it you'll be moved to the second-hand shelf.

There is no chance for a healthy relationship with someone who is dishonest, deceitful and prone to scouting out others while in a relationship. Do you really want to be treated this disrespectfully? Will talking to her do any good...no...because a person with integrity, values and a conscience wouldn't do what she is doing. I would suggest walking out of the relationship and finding someone who will be true to you and only you.

My girlfriend of the past five years has been on web sites to look for men. she has had online chats with a few and one she even started talking too on her cell.She kept it from me for months until I seen a text message from him and ? her on it she told me it was just for friendship and she liked to talk to him. she said she would stop but just changed her messenger and then I found out she was talking to a guy that she used to have a long distance relationship with. What should I do ?

Guess it's gotten stale and she's looking for a little energy and excitement. Have things gotten a bit... milquetoast?

Archived