do i even reply to this or just ignore it?what is he trying to achieve?

chocolate_86
He Calls Me Instead Of Texting
He Calls Me Instead Of Texting

basically,he texts me every saturday night to see what i am doing.we got to talking the other night about me and him having sex because we haven't yet and he told me to go to his house but i said i can't because i like him and i know he doesn't feel the same and i'll just get attached. no reply .then a few days later i got a message saying he was getting back with his ex and doesn't think its wise if anything happens between us.so i told him i was happy if thats what makes him happy and left it at that. then i got another message telling me the reason why is because she wants to settle down and have kids.why tell me.what is it supposed to achieve? do i message him back or leave it?

Just leave it hun, this guy sounds messed up... he can't have his cake and eat it to. You deserve a guy who wholeheartedly is dedicated to a relationship with YOu and you only.

I say ignore him from now on.. don't engage in further mindless chatter with him... he's probably just doing it to get attention - but don't get sucked in! You're well clear of him.

Ammy

Archived