were to go from here . advice would be greatly appriciated.

nyckid33

i have been talking to this girl for a month. we really like each other and i assumed we were in a relationship by the way we acted with each other. kissing all the time, calling each other baby, not talking to other guys or girl etc. she even told me iwas her everything. now something came up yester day and she said well is not like im your girlfriend, wjen i asked what are you talking about, she said well you never asked me. so when i asked her to be my girl she told me she didnt know if she was ready for that title yet, and that im still her baby and she likes me alot and she didnt want anything to change. i told her i understood and e continued talking the same way we always did.

now this only went on for about a day until i just couldnt do it anymore. she told me she was confused, and then i told her that i cant act like i go out with her if i dont, and that she needed time to herself to sort all her emotions. she then told me that she understands what im saying, and is just really confused with what she wants. she said she likes me alot, and i am the best guy shes ever met but something is holding her back. then she kept crying and i really had nothing more to say other than dont cry. she said im ok ill just try to sleep it off. i said ok, then she responded with text me if you can please k? night.

i dont know where to go from here. i do like this girl alot and want a relationship with her. i understand that she is confused right now so to be honest i dont fully excpect a relationship from her.do i just do nc until her emotions are clear, or do i still talk to her but just in a friendly way?

Her last ex cheated on her, but that was a while ago in the summer. I know she sees her ex at church and she doesn't like him. I asked her a couple of weeks ago if she was sure that she was over her ex, and she said yea and that I have nothing to worry about with him

ok, so my point of view, and how i would likely approach the situation, would be just to tell the person that i like them and feel attracted to them - but i also don't want to force a person into a situation that they are not ready for. i don't believe in pushing a round peg into a square hole, know what i mean? i would maybe just tell her that you will give her space to deal with her issues, and she knows where to find you if she does want to be in a relationship. and then leave the ball in her court.

Archived