Was it a good idea????

koreangelxp

so i was on my facebook... and my ex and i are on a break of NC right now... but i saw he wrote that someone broke into his car.... and so i messaged him and asked him what happened... and he told me what happened... and he stated that he was going to be out of work for 2 days because his car has to be fixed. i told him i was off the next two days so he could borrow my car if he needed to go to work... he turned down my offer but stated he was grateful that i offered that.

then he stated he was going to bed and told me to have a good nite... and left the kissy face at the end.

right now we havent talked in almost a month... and i have no idea... what hes feeling or anything or if were going to get back together... the reason why we decided to take this break was because we had a lot of resentment and he also needed to see how his life was like without me... and if he misses me...

so did i do the right thing?? or should i have just left it alone??

the only thing you did wrong was check his facebook status.

first rule about NC: block exes on facebook

i know... but thats so hard... i mean if i knew if we were offically over and done with... and i know that there was no hope of us getting back together then... yeah i would delete him from my facebook... but until i hear from him that its over then ill stop checking his facebook.

How long are you both supposed to be on a break? Honestly if a guy told me he wanted to take a break it would be a break alright a permanent one! It's either we are going to be together or not. I don't wait for anyone my time, life, and future is to valuable to put it on hold for a break..plz do yourself a favor and move on!

i know... but thats so hard... i mean if i knew if we were offically over and done with... and i know that there was no hope of us getting back together then... yeah i would delete him from my facebook... but until i hear from him that its over then ill stop checking his facebook.

You've been broken up for over a month and said you haven't spoken in almost a month. I'd say it's pretty well done for right now.

Archived