Moving On! I think...?

Miss Diva

Ok.. so I finally decided to move on from the last love interest (via post Chaos of all sorts) Anywho... there is this guy that has been coming in to my store since before I even started working there... well I've done my fair share of flirting.. of course I keep it innocent and all but now I can't tell if he's really into me or my head is just saying he is because I want him to be... but according to my co-workers he rarely ever comes in, but everytime I work he comes in about 3 or 4 times a day... now... I have ran this by some of my friends and their reaction was "Yeah.. I barely go into a gas station once a week... let alone 3 times a day.." plus.. I've noticed that everytime we talk and stuff he's always fidgeting and playing with stuff.. but he always manges to look me straight in the eyes and smile... How can I tell? I'm taking it slow on this one.. because I don't want to get hurt.. and I'm not about to set myself up for a major heartbreak or anything... but how do I truly know if a guy is in to me? Now... I made my move... sorta... he was talking about having to go miles out of his way to do homework at his mom's because he doesn't have a computer or the internet yet... so I offered the use of the computer at my house... and I actually just offered the use a second time today... after he made some comments about his programs not working correctly blah blah ya know? soo ... I gave him my number and said call me tomorrow if you need to use it cause I will be home since I have the day off... Somewhat of an alterior motive... but ya know... I gave him my number and that's a start... right? So what's the word? Any advice???

Ok... so he called... about 8 hours After he said he would... but the funny thing is... he called to apologize for not calling.... Wow... I have never had that happen before... It was kinda nice though... Now.. I'm wondering... since a bunch of us are going out Friday for my B-day celebration.. should I non-chalantly ask him if he wants to come to?? Or is that a risky step?

The only way your gonna know if he likes you is by talking to him more. There is a possibilty he comes in to see you or it can be a coincidence. Next time you see him just ask him for his number. This way you can better initiate things with him since you like him.

I think you should ask him to come out with you. When you are interested and not making things happen and thinking about a bunch of different scenarios your just stressing yourself out. To avoid that just assert yourself and say "hey me and my friends are going out Firday. It would be great if you could come along".

Archived