Can I have some advice?

Wreak_havoc416

Note. This may get long, I just need to get it out..

Hey, my name is Cheryl, ill be 21 next week. I live In Orlando fl but I'm Originally from western NY. I moved to fl to be with my boyfriend almost 2 years ago. I left my family, friends and everything i know to be with this guy. Ever since I moved here nothing has went well. My boyfriend is really rude to me everyday. It has gotten worse this last few months though. He called me hurtful names everyday, Puts me and my family down, tells me how worthless i am, and that i should leave because no one wants me here. Sometimes he gets violent too. He does not like punch me or anything, but he will bend my arms, choke me, push me etc...He always makes me feel helpless and alone. I don't have any friends here, family. I feel so alone. I do want go home a lot but I don't think i can do it. I have no way there, no communication either. and he like eventually makes me feel better but it doesn't last long. That is why its so hard. I'm so confused. There is no passion left either. We fight more than we love each other. He makes me cry intentionally practically everyday It got to the point where i just let him win because its not worth the fights anymore. When i try to talk to him, he just tells me to shut up and never listens to what i say or how i feel about anything. I haven't been happy in a long time and when i do get happy he tears that away from me. I don't know who I am anymore, and I want myself back.. So if you have any advice please be free to share

thank you

Cheryl

Leave him. Is this how you want to be treated? I really do not think you do. You sound like you gave up alot to be with him. This is no way to be treared. This sounds like a abusive relationship. sorry to sound harsh. Just my opion.

I think that you know deep down what you need to do.

Leave him. That is no one that you could spend your life with. He is abusive, not only physically, but emotionally. And dont think for one second that he wouldnt hit you.. if he can push you and intentionally hurt you, he wont think twice about hitting you..

Listen, you are in the early stages, you can still get out. Alot of women stay too long and then they get to the point where they actually think that they deserve to be treated badly. And some of these things can never be fixed. You may love him but he doesn't love you. Im sorry to be so blunt, but its the truth. The only thing he feels for you is control.

Find SOME way to go home. No matter the cost. It may seem impossible.. but unbreakable walls break, and unbendable steel bends.

How to leave an abusive relationshi...
How to leave an abusive relationship and why it's so hard

Archived