She told her firends something hurtful

It has been 9 weeks since i broke up with her. The worst 9 weeks of my life considering i am in the same university as she is. Ever since we broke up, i have reduced any communication i have wih her to just 'Hi'. Sometimes we purposely ignore each other. A friend of ours came and told me that she told her friends that her parents wanted her to be with me but it was never in her heart. That just hurt me.

I was with her for 1.5 years. We spent everyday together and shared everything together. We made love. We are close to finishing college so we started saving money together for a rainy day. Why then didnt she go? Doesnt she have even the guilt of knowing that she is just lying to me? I cant believe this, she was the biggest mistake of my life.

We all make mistakes when it comes to relationships. But the most important is that we stand tall and we move forward. Sometimes the best way to get over a person is to just simply "move on" with your life. Because if not, it'll bug the heck out of you. It'll chew on your spirit and put a dampen to your day. And you need that when there's a handful of others out there who would probably be more than interested to hook up with you.

She's just human. We all stick around hoping for the happy ever after - she probably just thought it would come, then realised it didn't. It'll happen to you too. That's the beauty of experience - eventually you live enough to be able to put most of people's actions in perspective against your own.

She's just human. We all stick around hoping for the happy ever after - she probably just thought it would come, then realised it didn't. It'll happen to you too. That's the beauty of experience - eventually you live enough to be able to put most of people's actions in perspective against your own.

It's true, she's just human. She may have stuck around for a happy ending, but who knows. She may be telling her friends this story to save face. Did you do the breaking up? It may have made her feel better to tell her friends she always knew it would end, so she'd look like she had more control of the situation. Either way, you have to move on.

Archived