Can you get rid of inner ear imbalance without a prescription?

scared and alone
Do prescription drugs for Migraine ...
Do prescription drugs for Migraine work better than over the counter?

You need antibiotic drops for your ear. I can't really think of a good alternative to this.

Do you live in the US? Is there a TargetClinic, MinuteClinic, or TakeCare clinic close to you? They will be able to see you for around $50.

I used to take amoxicillan (which did work) but, im out of that now.

Amoxicillin is only going to work if it is a bacterial infection , and unless you see a doctor you can't be sure what it is. Even then you will probably need something stronger than amoxicillin. You are seriously toying with your hearing if you keep from seeing a doctor.

An urgent care walk-in clinic would be the cheapest. They are usually far less expensive than a trip to the ER. IT will probably cost you around $100 or so.

Could you put it on a credit card?

While it is cheaper, if you don't have the money upfront an ER is your best/sometimes only option.

i think you need to find out what is going on. it may not be a bacterial infection. anxiety can cause dizziness, and even having a huge glob of earwax deep in your inner ear can cause it. do you use Q-tips? if so, STOP!!!!! you may be pushing wax in even further which is building up. the earwax needs to be removed by a doctor.

Archived