Text or call?

semaj612
He Calls Me Instead Of Texting
He Calls Me Instead Of Texting

Ok guys and ladies, what do both of you prefer? Guys do you feel like texting a female works just as well as calling, or is calling the way to go so they can hear you and you can hear them? Ladies, same question. Does a phone call out of the blue from a guy mean something more than a text? Does text messaging get you annoyed if a guy does it to often wihout a call?

definitely a phone call is much better, even if it is a short call to say you are thinking of them. It is nice to receive a phone call out of the blue, its too easy to send texts messages, she effort and interest to receive a phone call. Text messages are nice too though.

I believe it all depends on what you have to say.

Ideal text messages:

"Was just thinking about you - I can't wait to hang with you"

"I love you, just thought I'd send you a quick reminder"

"I'll give you a call within one hour - I hope that's ok?"

If the conversation is projected to be more than 5 exchanges long then I think a phone call would be more ideal I think.

I agree - a combination of the two is great.

But personally, I would definitely prefer a call to just texts. If a guy called me out of the blue just to say "hi" or to see how my day went, I would love it. It's not like we'd have to talk for half an hour or something (but if the conversation took off and ended up that long, then great). I get that some people don't really like talking on the phone, but I'd like to hear his voice.

And yes, I would get a annoyed if all he ever did was text, without ever actually calling me.

Archived