How much NC time has passed for you?

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Lets see...Its been 2 months since ive seen her...

NC started straight after and 5weeks into it i broke it once simply to email and apologize after reflecting over the month NC made me realize i was actually at fault. I simply wanted to man up for my responsibilities and left it at that. didnt expect a response, although I got one less than 3 hours later and haven't expected any other follow-up ever since.

Strict NC has since then started and its been roughly 17 days. Going well, felt better about taking my responsibility - felt mature and as if a weight was lifted.

Currently starting to get out there again, socializing and meeting other women...none that I've felt I have a real connectiong with yet. Not looking for quick lays, want more ... good luck to you NC'ers. Trust me I know it isn't easy but it gets better.

For me its been 6 weeks....we broke up in Sept but had some emails back and forth....then I sent an xmas

/birthday gift to daughter late December ...then came my "emotional purging" emails sent in january / February saying how I regretted doing this or not doing that..well that did * * * * all to win her back....then came her final reply to me late February saying to "move on" ....then 3 weeks after that (so early to mid March) im thinking all this time of her having a "new friend" since October who has recently proposed to her...as a result I experienced huge rage periods... I was SO close to sending some very hurtful stuff! (yeah i am back seeing a therapist for better closure/dealing with past unresolved issues)....so now FINALLY! I have little urge to contact her (the result of lots of praying meditation and working on myself spiritually emotionally socially physically...it all has helped but I still go up and down and back and forth )...finally I think I am moving into a space where I now realize that NC is NOT about getting your ex back but instead its truly about getting a healthier YOU back... and with more self love and power to boot....thank god I am starting more and more to see glimmers of such...I was a friggin mess ...today was a bad day as I felt alot of anger at remembering what she said to me in her letters and the bs I put up with.

Ok.

It's been since March 31st since I got his last email, March 27 since I last sent him an email, January 19 since we last spoke on the phone, and January 15th since we've seen each other (the night of the break-up).

I still see his Myspace log in dates and I know he logged in today (and most likely looked at my blog). I know he logs in to Facebook even though we aren't friends on that one and he does update his status but there is nothing to suggest he's with anyone. His profile is public and I can see his friends. No one I don't know. No strange pics or wall comments. I guess everything he told me was true.

well we broke up january 6th. last seen him january 31st. last spoke to him febuary 23rd. he married someone else march 28th. got an email from him 2 days ago. last emailed him today. so i guess i'm starting nc today and i really mean it this time. i'm not doing this to myself anymore. its over. i hope this thread helps me get through this.

well we broke up january 6th. last seen him january 31st. last spoke to him febuary 23rd. he married someone else march 28th. got an email from him 2 days ago. last emailed him today. so i guess i'm starting nc today and i really mean it this time. i'm not doing this to myself anymore. its over. i hope this thread helps me get through this.

sweetie...... he married someone else. If he is still contacting you ignore him !! He has no right to play mind games with you. You are going to find someone wonderful and get over the ex sooner than you think. Ignore him and think only about you right now. That's what I am trying to do. No dating until I feel better about myself. Hang in there. We are here for you.

BIG HUGS

Last time I spoke to him, over a half year ago.... Still see him once in a while in town.

But Im over him so I guess my post does not really count.

yes it does, that is the place we all are trying to get to. i want to be where you are. god please let me get there. thats all im waiting for.

sweetie...... he married someone else. If he is still contacting you ignore him !! He has no right to play mind games with you. You are going to find someone wonderful and get over the ex sooner than you think. Ignore him and think only about you right now. That's what I am trying to do. No dating until I feel better about myself. Hang in there. We are here for you.

BIG HUGS

oh ,no he isnt playing mind games with me, he has moved on, i am the one who is having trouble moving... im devestated right now. we have a child so i will have to have some contact with him. plus there were things we had to clear up , bills etc. that was the only contact he has given me. but i get mad and email him and i hate myself afterwards, but starting today i'm not doing that anymore. this is my first day of nc. wish me luck...

9 months NC! The most difficult thing I did was ignore her calls, but I knew deep down inside it was for the best..for me that is. It probably took me almost 7 months to go into NC. I was being strung along. I was an emotional mess.

NC has made me stronger and positive. So, many good things have heppened to me since..great raise at work last week (wow), will be doing A LOT of traveling (perosnal/business), coaching a youth soccer team (volunteering) buying a house soon and opening my own business, as well. All this started happening when I started focusing on myself.

I still think about her because it isn't easy trying to forget someone you loved with all your heart. I've been single ever since and never jumped into a rebound. I think I'm ready for a new beginning...actually, I know I am. If the opportunity present itself I will go for it. I deserve it!!!!!!!

I claimed 2009 as my year, as 2008 was one to forget. I feel very blessed that I am where I am today because I had no clear path last year. NC, getting out and improving yourself is key to a successful future.

I encourage everyone to stay positive, because good things come to those who wait!

gee

Archived